Randall A Bickle DO Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

July 10th, 2015
Nice doc. - could use improvement
Dr. Bickle was my family doc. a couple decades ago. He's very personable and takes an interest in his patients. However, he failed to diagnose a particular issue and instead put me on several different courses of antibiotics. Unfortunately, this had long-term detrimental effects which I wasn't to recognize for quite some time. I feel he should've realized that his course of treatment was unsuccessful much sooner than he did (which was really only at my behest saying, "Look, there's gotta be something else going on here because things aren't improving"). That is one of my key requirements for new docs: the ability to be a health detective, troubleshoot and think outside the box.

August 7th, 2012
wonderful family practioner
Sometimes I have to wait awhile in the examing room but when Dr Bickle comes in he sits down and we talk. He spends time with me like he has no other patients on that day. He properly diagnosed some heart problems years ago and he personaly made the phone call to the cardiologist and got me an expedited appt. I have used him for 20 plus years and hope he doesn't retire soon.

February 1st, 2012
great doctor
great docotor, very frinedly, kind

March 13th, 2010
Be ready to listen to him talk
He didn't ask me any questions about me, my health, or my history. Much too busy talking about himself.