A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Bjork:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Bjork, Neurologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Bjork, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bjork graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Bjork has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
- Centura Health / St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall John Bjork MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Randall J. Bjork practice?
- Dr. Randall Bjork has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randall Bjork practices Neurology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Neurologists.