Dr. Randall Blake Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randall Blake?

May 16th, 2011

Horrible

I had a complicated surgery he performed and his professionalism was very lacking, during my surgery he had a student with him helping to perform my operation. Afterward, I had to return the emergency room because of bleeding and his student left the curtain to my room open as people walked by. He and his student made feel uncomfortable and embarrassed.

April 22nd, 2010

He's one of the finest physicians - Surgeons I have ever been a patient of. I wish he would return to Indiana because since he moved to Hawaii I've yet to find a doctor that I trust and respect the way I did Dr. Randall Blake

June 17th, 2014