Dr. T Blanchard MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

June 9th, 2016
Did sugery following Double mascotomey for implants
I would not recommend him for Brest implants.I have had two surgery's with him one to fix the issues and problems with the first.The second time when i went back still with issues he ignored it and said it was fine give it time.Now here i am again with major problems yet again.And his answers are it's fine nothings wrong when there is.Do not let him do the surgery.i should have taken the Que after he rushed through the first appt.

February 9th, 2016
I had MOHS surgery done at my skin Dr's office and was sent to Dr. Blanchard to close it up. He first did a place on my shin area, that you can't even see and a place on my upper left chest area, that is just a tiny skinny long scar, it looks like you took an ink pen and drew it. I just had the same surgery done on my upper left cheek last week and am waiting to get the stitches our--I'm keeping my fingers crossed, that it turns out as good as the other two.

January 26th, 2016
This man has a horrible temple and he is a liar! He had a hard time remembering his lies. The staff members are insanely rude and the entire experience after my money was taken was disastrous. He is not a good surgeon and he did a horrible job. If he is "good"as other comments are saying, then maybe that's because he picks and chooses who to do a good job on which raises all kinds of questions. Don't waste your time, money, or your body.

December 1st, 2015
Nothing but good things to say about him and his staff!

September 15th, 2015
He was absolutely amazing wonderful dr.!!! Io would definitely come to This facility for any of my cosmetic needs, lovely staff

July 3rd, 2015
Go to another doctor
Bad temper, rude staff, disgusting work.

May 27th, 2015
upper / lower eyelid surgery
I Loved Dr Blanchard, he did my lower and upper eyelid surgery. He answered all my questions and put my mind at ease. I love my results and couldn't be happier!

February 2nd, 2015
Dr. Blanchard performed surgery on my nose after the removal of a large basil cell carcinoma. I never thought I would look "normal" again. In my opinion, Dr. Blanchard is nothing short of a magician.....I look like my "old" self and I can barely see the scars. Thank you so much!

February 1st, 2015
AVOID AT ALL COST!!!!!!
I came here to post about this doctor. After reading the reviews, it's unfortunate that this has happened to others but at least I know I am not alone now. It is apparent that "Dr." Blanchard has a history and PATTERN of DISREGARDING what a patient wants and just doing what HE WANTS instead. This is NOT okay and quite frankly, it is alarming. I highly suggest that anyone that has been treated in such a horrible, disregarding way report this man to the board. His 19 years of experience is NOT PLASTIC SURGERY experience. Do your research. There are plenty of other doctors out there that are much better with service and quality. From my experience (and this is not 100% set in stone), the harder it is to get an appointment with a doctor, the better they are. It was pretty easy to get an appointment with Blanchard. I wish I knew that beforehand. A friend of mine got work done by Dr. Z. However, based on Dr. Blanchard and the rudeness of the staff, I would never go back.

January 27th, 2015
Doctor was not that good. Payed very little attention, was in and out before I could ask a single question. The nurses provided better care than him. Would not recommend for something like plastic surgery where you need an attentive and compassionate physician.

December 4th, 2013
GO SOME WHERE ELSE
My mother who is 59 years old was diagnosed with breast cancer Dr Blancard was the doctor to do the double mastectomy and reconstruction. He has never been concerned in her over all health. My mother is a small framed person. She was a large B cup or small C cup prior to surgery. We told him multiple times nothing larger than a C cup. He did not listen by the time everything is said and done he has made her a DD cup. Every time she complains to him about being in pain. He ignores her. He is only in this business for the money.

November 30th, 2013
Horrible. RUN from this doctor!
This doctor has multiple aliases. Thomas Blanchard and T Randall Blanchard. I've read multiple reviews concerning breast augmentation and liposuction that said he disregarded what the patient wanted and he did what he wanted to do instead . That is HIGHLY concerning. PLEASE do your research. When I consulted with him, he was very impatient and hot-headed. The different names, patient reviews, and how flustered he acted when I was there. I think you should RUN from this doctor.