A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Bock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Bock, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bock graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Bock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Stephen Bock MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randall S. Bock practice?
- Dr. Randall Bock has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Bock practices General Practice and Adult Medicine near Revere, MA.
See Revere Primary Care Doctors and Revere Family Physicians.