A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Bock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Bock, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bock
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bock Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bock graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Bock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Stephen Bock MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randall S. Bock practice?
- Dr. Randall Bock has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Bock practices General Practice and Adult Medicine near Revere, MA.
See Revere General Practitioners and Revere Family Physicians.