A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Boyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boyer
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boyer Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyer graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Boyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Boyer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randall Boyer practice?
- Dr. Randall Boyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Boyer practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.