A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Boyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boyer
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boyer Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyer graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Boyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Boyer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randall Boyer practice?
- Dr. Randall Boyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Boyer practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.