A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Boyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boyer
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Boyer Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyer graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Boyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Boyer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randall Boyer practice?
- Dr. Randall Boyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randall Boyer practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Primary Care Doctors.