A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Boyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boyer
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Boyer Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyer graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Boyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Boyer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randall Boyer practice?
- Dr. Randall Boyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Boyer practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.