A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. B Brenn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. B Brenn, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brenn graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Brenn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. B Randall Brenn MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. B R. Brenn practice?
- Dr. B Brenn has 1 office location.
Dr. B Brenn practices Anesthesiology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Anesthesiologists.