Learn more about Dr. Randall Brewer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Brewer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brewer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brewer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Brewer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Herniated Disc
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Brewer graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brewer has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall P Brewer MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randall P. Brewer practice?
- Dr. Randall Brewer has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Brewer practices Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Pain Management Doctors and Shreveport Anesthesiologists.