A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Brewer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Brewer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Brewer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Herniated Disc
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Brewer graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brewer has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall P Brewer MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randall P. Brewer practice?
- Dr. Randall Brewer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Randall Brewer practices Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Bossier City, LA and Ruston, LA.
See Shreveport Pain Management Doctors and Shreveport Anesthesiologists.