A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Burchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Burchell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Burchell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burchell graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burchell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Ellis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burchell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 6 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randall L. Burchell practice?
Dr. Randall Burchell practices Family Medicine near Saratoga Springs, NY.
See Saratoga Springs Family Physicians.