A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Burd is Excellent. Dr. Burd has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Burd, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Burd graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burd has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burd accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- The Chartered Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Randall Burd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randall S. Burd practice?
Dr. Randall Burd practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Rockville Surgeons and Rockville Pediatric Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Randal Burd, Dr. Randell Burd, Dr. Randolph Burd, Dr. Randy Burd