A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Caviness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Caviness is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caviness
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Caviness Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caviness graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Caviness has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Enloe Medical Center
- Enloe Med Center Esplanade
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Elton Caviness MD is a male General Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Randall E. Caviness practice?
- Dr. Randall Caviness has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Caviness practices General Practice near Chico, CA.
See Chico General Practitioners.