A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Caviness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Caviness is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caviness graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Caviness has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Enloe Medical Center
- Enloe Med Center Esplanade
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Elton Caviness MD is a male General Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Randall E. Caviness practice?
- Dr. Randall Caviness has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Caviness practices General Practice near Chico, CA.
See Chico General Practitioners.