Obstetricians & Gynecologists
3650 W Wheatland Rd
Ste B
Dallas, TX 75237
972-572-8380
Locations and availability (2)

|  One word: Awesome!!!  |  show details
by Ann L. Flores on Feb 26th, 2014

I've worked in the healthcare for over 25 years I was very amazed and impressed with Dr. Chee-Awai. Since I work in the healthcare my understanding sometimes can be a little difficult and I will admit I am not the best patient but he was straight to the point, didn't beat around the bush and basically I feel he saved my life. I plan on continuing my care with him. I thank God that he was the surgeon the ER called for my case. I've worked with many doctors and seen the good, the bad and the ugly as far as their treatment of patients but I was very comfortable with Dr. Chee-Awai and have recommend him to several people. Great Doctor!!!

|  BAD OB/GYN, BAD!  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2013

This "doctor" lacks proper bedside etiquette, basic communication skills and I even question his education and ability to properly diagnose patients. There are doctors out there who really do care.

|  Highly reccomend!  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2012

This doctor has many years of experience, knows what he is doing, I really trust him! Had my baby on April 2011, he helped me to deliver her without drugs as I wanted and I had an amazing childbirth experience!

|  Highly Recommended!  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2012

Dr. Chee-Awai is my FAVORITE doctor of all time. I wish i could go to him for everything. He is very caring and very good at what he does - he tells it like it is and doesn't mess with your health (or that of your unborn baby). The staff are very friendly and professional. The wait times could sometimes be long, but never an unpleasant wait.Dr. Chee-Awai will not treat you like a baby, so if you're looking for that then he's not for you. I appreciated his directness and ability to make me feel like i was in good hands at all times.

Jun 14th, 2012

Dr. Chee-Awai is very professional, very helpful with making best decision for my care and needs.

|  mom of two one on the way  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2011

I have made five referalls to dr. chee awai all of who are still going to him. Made one more this thursday, waiting for my diacount! My family and friends highly reccommend him and trust his opinion.

by Anonymous on Sep 3rd, 2010

I would NEVER recommend Dr Chee-Awai. He ignored my wishes for how I wanted to deliver and tried to convince me to have a procedure I did not need. After 5 months of being ignored, I found another doctor who agreed that medically I did not need the procedure Dr. Chee-Awai was pushing me to have and I was able to deliver my baby the way I wanted to.

|  Happy Patient  |  show details
by Monica Orozco on Sep 24th, 2009

I have been with Dr. Chee-Awai for two of my labors and he is fantastic! He cares so much for his patients and is knowledgable on his information. I really love him alot and recommend him 100%!

|  Great Docto  |  show details
by Lisa Austin on Jun 5th, 2009

He is great. Very knowledgeable and caring. He will be my doctor always!

May 5th, 2009

I had to call for my results. Placed on whole forever. Bedside manners was unsatisifactory. I felt like I was being rushed through the process.

|  Not being professioanl  |  show details
Mar 21st, 2009

not professinal(he discussed my financial problems @ the office vist with me not his assistant