Dr. Randall Chee-Awai MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 18th, 2016
patient
I have been going for 3 years and love it. I love that I get accurate diagnosis. I wish I had found this dr years ago.

August 3rd, 2016
Truth doctor
Dr.Chee-Awai is a phenomenal Doctor! I have been a patient for 6 years, he was my doctor for both of my pregnancys. I was a young mother and I never felt uncomfortable, he was always very reassuring and I never felt judged by him or the staff. He is very helpful with any questions or concerns that I have. With my second pregnancy I had to have a c-section, which I was terrified when I found out. As soon as my nurse told me that Dr.Chee-Awai was going to preform the cesarean, I immediately felt calm. He has excellent experience and is attentive. His staff is awesome, always helpful and friendly. I wouldn't trust any other Doctor with my pregnancys as much as I trust Dr.Chee-Awai!

March 18th, 2016
As a first time mom he was great .. Been going to him for 3+ years ..

November 30th, 2015
Awesome doctor!

September 16th, 2015
Insurance Milker with a bad attitude
Dr. Chee-Awai is a insurance milking doctor. Every time I would asked him what he was going to do to help my situation he kept sending me for test and more test. He never gave any explanation for having to take these test. And..... when I asked why he just said " You need to take this test then we will reassess you." He has told me this about seven times. Still no game plan to help me. These test weren't cheap and then you have to pay another copay to come back to his office. It has gotten experience. If he could not help me I would have appreciated him referring me to another doctor. But he has continued to milk my insurance. I am not going back to him! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME with this doctor. He is not in the medical field to help people only to milk your insurance. WHAT ASHAME...........

February 19th, 2015
DON'T GO
Horrible attitude and bedside manner.

January 10th, 2015
Doesn't make you feel comfortable

December 11th, 2014
New Mommy
This office has made my first pregnancy experience nearly a nightmare. I am 28 weeks in and I have never felt so lost about a pregnancy. I had to ask about the results of my first blood test (no they were not voluntarily told to me). I overheard one of the staff members mocking me because I did not know the cost of saving cord blood and I asked her about it (I'm a chemist, not a doctor or nurse...not my field), and they're just not very professional. The doctor doesn't explain things at all, I have to question everything in order for him to say something. Upon meeting him, he didn't even introduce himself (and I had been seeing the nurse practitioner up until my last appointment). He seems to lack bedside manners of any sort and has an extremely nonchalant attitude towards my pregnancy. I get that he does this everyday, but it's still new to me. I was never given a what not to do list or even told until I asked "is there anything I shouldn't be doing?" Overall, this just isn't the place to go to if it's your first baby and you're looking for comfort from your doctor.

October 3rd, 2014
Great Doctor
I have been seeing Dr.Chee-Awai since the 90's when I was referred to him BY another doctor. I was past child-bearing when I met him but I go to him for all my other 'female' needs. I have found him to be very honest, trustworthy, personable, and easy to get answers from. His office staff is friendly as well. I now live an hour away from his practice and had thought I might look into finding a OB/GYN a bit closer - but decided its very worth the travel to see Dr Chee-Awai for my yearly exam or whenever I need him. I do recommend him .

February 26th, 2014
One word: Awesome!!!
I've worked in the healthcare for over 25 years I was very amazed and impressed with Dr. Chee-Awai. Since I work in the healthcare my understanding sometimes can be a little difficult and I will admit I am not the best patient but he was straight to the point, didn't beat around the bush and basically I feel he saved my life. I plan on continuing my care with him. I thank God that he was the surgeon the ER called for my case. I've worked with many doctors and seen the good, the bad and the ugly as far as their treatment of patients but I was very comfortable with Dr. Chee-Awai and have recommend him to several people. Great Doctor!!!

October 10th, 2013
BAD OB/GYN, BAD!
This "doctor" lacks proper bedside etiquette, basic communication skills and I even question his education and ability to properly diagnose patients. There are doctors out there who really do care.

September 24th, 2012
Highly Recommended!
Dr. Chee-Awai is my FAVORITE doctor of all time. I wish i could go to him for everything. He is very caring and very good at what he does - he tells it like it is and doesn't mess with your health (or that of your unborn baby). The staff are very friendly and professional. The wait times could sometimes be long, but never an unpleasant wait.Dr. Chee-Awai will not treat you like a baby, so if you're looking for that then he's not for you. I appreciated his directness and ability to make me feel like i was in good hands at all times.