Nov 30th, 2015

Awesome doctor!

Insurance Milker with a bad attitude show details Insurance Milker with a bad attitude
Sep 16th, 2015

Dr. Chee-Awai is a insurance milking doctor. Every time I would asked him what he was going to do to help my situation he kept sending me for test and more test. He never gave any explanation for having to take these test. And..... when I asked why he just said " You need to take this test then we will reassess you." He has told me this about seven times. Still no game plan to help me. These test weren't cheap and then you have to pay another copay to come back to his office. It has gotten experience. If he could not help me I would have appreciated him referring me to another doctor. But he has continued to milk my insurance. I am not going back to him! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME with this doctor. He is not in the medical field to help people only to milk your insurance. WHAT ASHAME...........

amazing show details amazing
by kebriana on Apr 22nd, 2015

He is awesome he delivered my daughter in march of 2011 he also delivered my best friends son. I wanted him to be there to deliver my baby and although he was busy he made sure he was there. He is very straight forward if you are looking for somone to baby you just because you're pregnant he is not the one but i promise he cares and is willing to help.

DON'T GO show details DON'T GO
Feb 19th, 2015

Horrible attitude and bedside manner.

Jan 10th, 2015

Doesn't make you feel comfortable

New Mommy show details New Mommy
Dec 11th, 2014

This office has made my first pregnancy experience nearly a nightmare. I am 28 weeks in and I have never felt so lost about a pregnancy. I had to ask about the results of my first blood test (no they were not voluntarily told to me). I overheard one of the staff members mocking me because I did not know the cost of saving cord blood and I asked her about it (I'm a chemist, not a doctor or nurse...not my field), and they're just not very professional. The doctor doesn't explain things at all, I have to question everything in order for him to say something. Upon meeting him, he didn't even introduce himself (and I had been seeing the nurse practitioner up until my last appointment). He seems to lack bedside manners of any sort and has an extremely nonchalant attitude towards my pregnancy. I get that he does this everyday, but it's still new to me. I was never given a what not to do list or even told until I asked "is there anything I shouldn't be doing?" Overall, this just isn't the place to go to if it's your first baby and you're looking for comfort from your doctor.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Carol on Oct 3rd, 2014

I have been seeing Dr.Chee-Awai since the 90's when I was referred to him BY another doctor. I was past child-bearing when I met him but I go to him for all my other 'female' needs. I have found him to be very honest, trustworthy, personable, and easy to get answers from. His office staff is friendly as well. I now live an hour away from his practice and had thought I might look into finding a OB/GYN a bit closer - but decided its very worth the travel to see Dr Chee-Awai for my yearly exam or whenever I need him. I do recommend him .

One word: Awesome!!! show details One word: Awesome!!!
by Ann L. Flores on Feb 26th, 2014

I've worked in the healthcare for over 25 years I was very amazed and impressed with Dr. Chee-Awai. Since I work in the healthcare my understanding sometimes can be a little difficult and I will admit I am not the best patient but he was straight to the point, didn't beat around the bush and basically I feel he saved my life. I plan on continuing my care with him. I thank God that he was the surgeon the ER called for my case. I've worked with many doctors and seen the good, the bad and the ugly as far as their treatment of patients but I was very comfortable with Dr. Chee-Awai and have recommend him to several people. Great Doctor!!!

BAD OB/GYN, BAD! show details BAD OB/GYN, BAD!
Oct 10th, 2013

This "doctor" lacks proper bedside etiquette, basic communication skills and I even question his education and ability to properly diagnose patients. There are doctors out there who really do care.

Highly Recommended! show details Highly Recommended!
Sep 24th, 2012

Dr. Chee-Awai is my FAVORITE doctor of all time. I wish i could go to him for everything. He is very caring and very good at what he does - he tells it like it is and doesn't mess with your health (or that of your unborn baby). The staff are very friendly and professional. The wait times could sometimes be long, but never an unpleasant wait.Dr. Chee-Awai will not treat you like a baby, so if you're looking for that then he's not for you. I appreciated his directness and ability to make me feel like i was in good hands at all times.

Jun 14th, 2012

Dr. Chee-Awai is very professional, very helpful with making best decision for my care and needs.

mom of two one on the way show details mom of two one on the way
Apr 10th, 2011

I have made five referalls to dr. chee awai all of who are still going to him. Made one more this thursday, waiting for my diacount! My family and friends highly reccommend him and trust his opinion.

by Anonymous on Sep 3rd, 2010

I would NEVER recommend Dr Chee-Awai. He ignored my wishes for how I wanted to deliver and tried to convince me to have a procedure I did not need. After 5 months of being ignored, I found another doctor who agreed that medically I did not need the procedure Dr. Chee-Awai was pushing me to have and I was able to deliver my baby the way I wanted to.

Happy Patient show details Happy Patient
by Monica Orozco on Sep 24th, 2009

I have been with Dr. Chee-Awai for two of my labors and he is fantastic! He cares so much for his patients and is knowledgable on his information. I really love him alot and recommend him 100%!

Great Docto show details Great Docto
by Lisa Austin on Jun 5th, 2009

He is great. Very knowledgeable and caring. He will be my doctor always!

May 5th, 2009

I had to call for my results. Placed on whole forever. Bedside manners was unsatisifactory. I felt like I was being rushed through the process.

Not being professioanl show details Not being professioanl
Mar 21st, 2009

not professinal(he discussed my financial problems @ the office vist with me not his assistant