Dr. Randall Clary MD Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

August 22nd, 2016
He was so caring during our few encounters prior to my daughter's surgery. He listened to our questions. He was never pushing the surgery, just explaining our options. Scheduling was a breeze as was billing.

December 2nd, 2015
Dr. Claret was absolutely awesome with my three year old. During her visit he was very thorough and asked a lot of questions. He also told me exactly what to expect and in the end I was able to make the final decision. After my daughter's surgery he checked on her several times and really took time to explain what he had found. He is a great doctor and i would recommend him to anyone!

June 16th, 2013
Creepy
Not very comfortable interaction with this doctor. Feel that he is fake along with many of the reviews here for him

July 23rd, 2012
Fantastic doctor...
We were just back to see Dr. Clary for our 2nd child's consultation for a tonsilectomy. Shows how much we appreciate his expertise, professionalism and bedside manner for our children.He answered all of our questions and made us feel confident...again. He is not "chatty" which is appreciated in that we are not there to be his friend, only want the focus to be on our child and their "problem". His office staff is quick and friendly. We are very happy we found such a good doctor to take care of our children.

September 2nd, 2011
Dr. Clary is wonderful - he is thorough and explains everything in easy-to-understand terms. When my son had his tonsils/adenoids removed, Dr Clary personally came to check on him several times over the next 24 hours to see how he was doing.

April 29th, 2010
Dr. Clary treated my son for a throat injury, and, on a follow-up visit, discovered fluid trapped behind his left eardrum. He recommended tubes be inserted to drain the fluid away, and performed that surgery shortly thereafter. Not only is my son no longer beset by repeated ear infections, but his teacher reports that he listens more attentively and concentrates better on his lessons. We're grateful to Dr. Clary for the care he has given our son.