A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Coriell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Coriell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Coriell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coriell graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Coriell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Earl Coriell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randall E. Coriell practice?
- Dr. Randall Coriell has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Coriell practices Family Medicine near Highland, CA.
See Highland Primary Care Doctors.