Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Only The RIGHT Sort show details Only The RIGHT Sort
by David H on Aug 12th, 2014

Finding a doctor for me has always been difficult. Mainly it's the trust issue- do they help me or are they more of a rep for some pharmaceutical company? Well, I liked Dr. Coriell very much. He needs to spend a little more time talking to his patients rather than AT them but overall I was pleased. The staff was a little better than just 'okay' for the most part. I say WAS pleased because since I lost the insurance carrier my employer used, I had to change doctors- you see, according to one staff member there at Beaver Medical, "oh, no!,,,no no no, they don't take that sort' (meaning Medi-Cal patients). Now how anyone could find THAT offensive and upsetting who knows...... Geesh - Just because I changed from one group to another now I've got the plague or something. So I lost the doctor I finally found I could trust and everything I had been through I had to start all over again. At least they could have been nicer when talking down to me. I am the same human being they were nice to before, but apparently only a certain "sort" deserves decency.

GREAT Doctor, Great staff! show details GREAT Doctor, Great staff!
by Patient on Sep 16th, 2013

Dr. Coriell is a very kind, considerate Doctor. I have been going to him for over 10 years, and have found him to be forthright and honest - he tells me not necessarily what I want to hear, but what I need to hear! And lets not leave out Cassie and Yedi! They are both the absolute BEST! They are what all doctors staff should be like!!

Patient. Soon to be Ex! show details Patient. Soon to be Ex!
Jul 21st, 2013

Love the Dr. Some of his staff seem to not have a clue what they are doing. If not for his staff I probably would have stated with him.