Family Physicians

Beaver Medical Group
7000 Boulder Ave
Highland, CA 92346
909-862-1191
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Only The RIGHT Sort  |  show details
by David H on Aug 12th, 2014

Finding a doctor for me has always been difficult. Mainly it's the trust issue- do they help me or are they more of a rep for some pharmaceutical company? Well, I liked Dr. Coriell very much. He needs to spend a little more time talking to his patients rather than AT them but overall I was pleased. The staff was a little better than just 'okay' for the most part. I say WAS pleased because since I lost the insurance carrier my employer used, I had to change doctors- you see, according to one staff member there at Beaver Medical, "oh, no!,,,no no no, they don't take that sort' (meaning Medi-Cal patients). Now how anyone could find THAT offensive and upsetting who knows...... Geesh - Just because I changed from one group to another now I've got the plague or something. So I lost the doctor I finally found I could trust and everything I had been through I had to start all over again. At least they could have been nicer when talking down to me. I am the same human being they were nice to before, but apparently only a certain "sort" deserves decency.

|  GREAT Doctor, Great staff!  |  show details
by Patient on Sep 16th, 2013

Dr. Coriell is a very kind, considerate Doctor. I have been going to him for over 10 years, and have found him to be forthright and honest - he tells me not necessarily what I want to hear, but what I need to hear! And lets not leave out Cassie and Yedi! They are both the absolute BEST! They are what all doctors staff should be like!!

|  Patient. Soon to be Ex!  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2013

Love the Dr. Some of his staff seem to not have a clue what they are doing. If not for his staff I probably would have stated with him.