A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Cork:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Cork is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cork
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cork Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Cork, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cork graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Cork has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Schumpert Med Ctr, Shreveport, La
- L S U Med Ctr, Shreveport, La
- Willis -Knighton Med Ctr, Shreveport, La
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Charles Cork MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randall C. Cork practice?
- Dr. Randall Cork has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Cork practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Anesthesiologists and Shreveport Pain Management Doctors.