A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Cork:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Cork, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cork graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Cork has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Schumpert Med Ctr, Shreveport, La
- L S U Med Ctr, Shreveport, La
- Willis -Knighton Med Ctr, Shreveport, La
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Charles Cork MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randall C. Cork practice?
- Dr. Randall Cork has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Cork practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Anesthesiologists and Shreveport Pain Management Doctors.