A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Cowdin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Cowdin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Cowdin, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cowdin graduated from University of Miami . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cowdin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Paul Cowdin FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Randall P. Cowdin practice?
- Dr. Randall Cowdin has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Cowdin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cape Coral, FL.
See Cape Coral Obstetricians & Gynecologists.