Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dec 15th, 2014

Wonderful doctor and human being.

Nov 4th, 2013

Very laid back and put me at ease. Treated me with kindness and respect, listened to concerns.

by Cheryl P. on Apr 18th, 2013

What a wonderful Dr. He actually cares about his patients and you can tell that the first time you meet him. He has been my Dr. for 29 years. He comes with the highest recommendation. Great, personable, real, professional man. I never leave his office without his hug, he sees to that.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
by Teri C on Jan 17th, 2013

Dr. Cowdin has been my doctor for 31 years. When you go in to see him, he remembers you, pays attention to you and does not read your chart when he's speaking with you. I have the utmost confidence in him. I hope he never retires.

Nov 14th, 2012

Doctor Cowdin cares about his patients. Jennifer, his MA is extremely rude.

|  New mom  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2011

I am currently 37 weeks pregnant, and never planned on having kids. Dr. cowdin came recommended by several friends, so I gave him a shot. I was hooked after our first appt. He is funny, cordial, and honest. He doesn't fluff around the silly pregnancy stuff and is a straight shooter. I truly hope that he is on-call or available when I go into labor, I can't imagine going through it w/o him there. I would recommend him to anyone, and esp. younger no-nonsense moms-to-be.

|  HE IS QUITE THE PROFESSIONAL!!!!  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2010

I HAVE HAD THE PLEASURE OF WORKING WITH THIS PHYSICIAN FOR MANY YEARS, AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IMPRESSED WITH HIS BEDSIDE MANNER AND ABILITY TO EDUCATE AND TREAT HIS PATIENTS W/THE UTMOST CARE. HIS FOLLOW THRU AND DEDICATION SPEAKS FOR ITSELF~ WHEN HE RETIRES, THE OB/GYN FIELD WILL LOSE AN AWESOME PHYSICIAN!! HE'S TRULY ONE OF A KIND***

|  A four star doc.  |  show details
by Angela Hutto on Aug 16th, 2010

26 years ago he brought my first son into this world. He was great then and now. After 26 yrs. i went to see him and he remember me and took care of my problem the best way possible. i am looking forward to seeing him with my new issue and i know he will give me the headsup on what to expect with my health.THANK DR. COWDIN!!! You have made coming back home a little better knowing that atleast one doc. knows me and makes me feel he really cares.