Dr. Randall Cowdin Is this you?

4.9

Posted on April 30th, 2015

A truly wonderful Doctor. Staff very good and professional. I highly recommend.

Posted on December 15th, 2014

Wonderful doctor and human being.

Posted on November 5th, 2013

Very laid back and put me at ease. Treated me with kindness and respect, listened to concerns.

Posted on April 19th, 2013

What a wonderful Dr. He actually cares about his patients and you can tell that the first time you meet him. He has been my Dr. for 29 years. He comes with the highest recommendation. Great, personable, real, professional man. I never leave his office without his hug, he sees to that.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on January 17th, 2013

Dr. Cowdin has been my doctor for 31 years. When you go in to see him, he remembers you, pays attention to you and does not read your chart when he's speaking with you. I have the utmost confidence in him. I hope he never retires.

Posted on November 15th, 2012

Doctor Cowdin cares about his patients. Jennifer, his MA is extremely rude.

New mom

Posted on October 12th, 2011

I am currently 37 weeks pregnant, and never planned on having kids. Dr. cowdin came recommended by several friends, so I gave him a shot. I was hooked after our first appt. He is funny, cordial, and honest. He doesn't fluff around the silly pregnancy stuff and is a straight shooter. I truly hope that he is on-call or available when I go into labor, I can't imagine going through it w/o him there. I would recommend him to anyone, and esp. younger no-nonsense moms-to-be.

HE IS QUITE THE PROFESSIONAL!!!!

Posted on August 18th, 2010

I HAVE HAD THE PLEASURE OF WORKING WITH THIS PHYSICIAN FOR MANY YEARS, AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IMPRESSED WITH HIS BEDSIDE MANNER AND ABILITY TO EDUCATE AND TREAT HIS PATIENTS W/THE UTMOST CARE. HIS FOLLOW THRU AND DEDICATION SPEAKS FOR ITSELF~ WHEN HE RETIRES, THE OB/GYN FIELD WILL LOSE AN AWESOME PHYSICIAN!! HE'S TRULY ONE OF A KIND***

A four star doc.

Posted on August 16th, 2010

26 years ago he brought my first son into this world. He was great then and now. After 26 yrs. i went to see him and he remember me and took care of my problem the best way possible. i am looking forward to seeing him with my new issue and i know he will give me the headsup on what to expect with my health.THANK DR. COWDIN!!! You have made coming back home a little better knowing that atleast one doc. knows me and makes me feel he really cares.

Posted on May 3rd, 2016