Dr. H Craig MD Patient Reviews

• Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Tempe, AZ

• Good
  • Bad

June 20th, 2016
This physician and staff are top notch! Great patient care. We will go back to see them when we are ready for baby #2!! Im very grateful they were there to help.

May 13th, 2016
I will give credit when it is due and the clinic was able to assist me and my husband in having our first child after three rounds of IUI. During this process we ran into many difficulties with the staff, medications being called in wrong, blood tests messed up, and little direction from the staff. We later found out in the process after paying full price for medications that there are programs to help with the cost of some of the medications. After having our first son I reluctantly went back to the clinic to try and have our second child. I wanted to go to the clinic that knew my treatment already and hoped it would be easier the second time around. I was told that the office was under all new management and the experience would be different. I wish I would have trusted my instincts. After three rounds of treatment being cancelled I am now going elsewhere. Medications were called in wrong again, long wait times for appointments, and told after three cancelled rounds that I should try and lose weight and use acupuncture. Throughout the three cancelled rounds I had asked Dr. Craig and numerous nurses if blood work and managing the PCOS was crucial for treatment and was told it was not. I would not recommend to anybody starting their fertility journey to receive treatment from this office.

July 28th, 2015
Review
 I understand many people have mixed reviews on this place, just for the sheer fact that it's a tough situation to deal with! Everyone is different when it comes to treatment, as for my personal experience, I think it was great. I have read comments that they didn't get to see Dr. Craig that often. That is very true. My husband & I saw him once with the first consult. He talked VERY fast & sort of mumbled, so you have to listen closely. I saw him again for a small procedure that took 5 minutes. I waited in the waiting room for an hour & a half for the 5 minute so that was kind of annoying. We conceived on our first IUI. Kristina is so caring, sweet, compassionate, & really listens to what your concerns & feelings are. She explains everything in depth & doesn't beat around the bush. Shannon is such a great person. She's also so compassionate & such a great person. Whenever I call worried, or whenever she calls to let me know results of something, she talks to me like a friend, in a professional manner, but still not just like another patient. Susan is very neat, too. She is so nice to talk to & tells / shows you everything on the ultrasound. She always prints plenty of pictures & very compassionate as well. These 3 ladies are really the only ones we have been around constantly. They are all amazing & definitely keep us at ease. Not many cons, Except for the wait, as stated above Dr. Craigs not speaking clearly & too quickly I went in once for a blood draw & someone I hadn't ever met before blew my vein twice & I had a bruise on my arm as long as a banana. Another is, sometimes my calls didn't get returned for a while but if it's an emergency they will answer right away. That's one thing that really irritated me. In conclusion, it definitely can be pricey, but truly in the end it in worth it. As far as insurance goes, it's not really considered "medical". They try their hardest to bill your insurance as much as they can. Be sure to call your insurance and get the billing code, etc. From Mishella before you go & expect it to be paid for!! You will be in for a rude awakening. Just be prepared and not expect everything to be covered. Usually only 50% of it is, but they definitely do as much as they can.

May 20th, 2015
Dr. Craig is awesome. She has a wonderful presence and bedside manner. She's wonderful in the OR as well. A true gem !!

March 28th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Craig is a brilliant doctor and also very practical and compassionate about the needs of his patients. His staff is very informative, professional and kind. I would highly recommend Dr. Craig if you are struggling with infertility.

December 12th, 2014
Pregnant with Quadruplets
Age 36 and hubby 29. We are 26 weeks pregnant with quadruplets. Transferred 3. One egg split so there are 4 babies. Twins run on both sides of family. Pretty pleased with doctor Craig though he did have me go to obgyn to remove hydro blocked tubes that caused a previous miscarriage. Research before you pay cash price per they take cash but make sure you know your coverage in case before you pay cash. Loved office and how it was set up. Wait times normal. A couple other girls pregnant by this office also. One with a singleton and one with twins. They are on some winning spree with getting us all pregnant. One is in early pregnancy and one is 27 weeks. We used IVF but another girl got pregnant with quads years ago on 2nd IUI. All praise to God and Jesus who blessed us with Dr Craig who helped us fulfill our dream.

November 15th, 2013
Very grateful, great experience
We went to Dr. Craig about twenty years ago. I know that was a long time ago, but we are still very appreciative. The staff was very professional and compassionate. Dr. Craig explained our options very clearly and allowed us to make the decisions on how we wished to proceed. Our daughter (IVF) is now seventeen and our son is fifteen. They are doing great and we are very blessed. When individuals ask my advice on how to proceed in trying to resolve their infertility challenge, I always recommend Dr. Craig.

July 11th, 2012
Pure Blessing
After 12 years of infertility Dr. Craig and his staff fulfilled my heart and helped creat my family. After all the heartache I had gone through I walked into his office and was assured there would be no problem. I had no doubt in my mind that he was the best Dr. and I had seen many over the years. within 3 mo of pro-active treatment we had concieved. I feel like his office staff and he put me first and that my treatment was at the top of his list. Since treatment was so affordable and sucessfull after all others have failed I will be returning to try again. My beautifull daughter is 17mo and hopefully she will have a sibling soon. Thanks Dr. Craig and staff for being a pure blessing to my family. I could never thank you enough.

December 14th, 2011
I went to Dr. Craig for about two months. I am not yet pregnant but I do not blame it on him. But I will explain my experiences with the staff and billing.The office is very comparmentalized for "efficiency" I suppose. There is the doctor, the ultrasound technician, the nurse, and the billing adminstrator. So when you visit, you feel like you are going through an assembly line. First time, I met with the doctor and he did an ultra sound and then a action plan. I was confused and he said dont' worry, the nurse will explain.Then I met with the nurse and she tried to explain the process. Except every time I asked her what procedure hoped to accomplish, she repeated said, it's to help you get pregnant. I know that. That's why I'm here. I'd be very very disappointed if it was to say

December 5th, 2011
Dr. Craig and his staff are amazing. He is funny and made me feel very comfortable. I am just now starting my fertilicy process, but I have no doubts that I am in capable hands. Thank you!

December 1st, 2011
Loved the NP
Dr Craig is great but his nurse practitioner was the one who kept me sane through the whole process

June 16th, 2011
Things have changed...for the better
Other reviews have said that it is hard to see Dr. Craig and you don't see him after your consultation. That has not been my experience at all. I have done two IUI's with his office and when I got pregnant and was unfortunately miscarrying he did every ultrasound and even called me back on the weekend after I paged him to tell me what he thought was going on based on my symptoms. Now we are doing IVF and anytime I want to see him or talk to him I schedule a consult and I have no trouble getting in within a week or so. When I developed OHSS he did several ultrasounds to see if it was better or worse and even prescribed a medicine to decrease the fluid retention and keep me out of the hospital. We choose to do a Freeze all as this clinic's success rates are actually higher for a frozen transfer than a fresh (thx to Dr. Tao and his freezing method) while I recovered from the OHSS. The staff is very knowledgeable when it comes to the protocol and you can always get a hold of someone and they don't answer the question unless they are sure they are giving you the correct answer. I went to another clinic before this one in scottsdale where the doctor did every ultrasound and I wouldn't trade the Fertility treatment center for that at all!