The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randall Culp
Dr. Randall Culp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in King Of Prussia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine, Surgery of the Hand and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Culp is affiliated with Methodist Hospital, Crozer-Chester Medical Center and Riddle Memorial Hospital. Dr. Culp has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Randall Culp has the following 3 specialties
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Randall Culp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near King Of Prussia, PA.
David Zelouf, MD
Occupational Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
King Of Prussia, PA 0 mi29
Dr. Adam Strohl
Surgery of the Hand, Plastic Surgery
King Of Prussia, PA 0 mi8
Dr. Thomas Gillon
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
King Of Prussia, PA 0 mi9