A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Culp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Culp, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Culp, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Ununited Fractures
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Culp graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Culp has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Culp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randall W. Culp practice?
Dr. Randall Culp practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Havertown, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See King Of Prussia Surgeons.