A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Culp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Culp, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Culp, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Ununited Fractures
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Culp graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Culp has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall W Culp MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Randall W. Culp practice?
- Dr. Randall Culp has 4 office locations.
Dr. Randall Culp practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Havertown, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See King Of Prussia Surgeons and King Of Prussia Orthopedic Surgeons.