Orthopaedic Surgeon
700 S Henderson Rd
Ste 200
King Of Prussia, PA 19406
610-768-5941
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr. Culp: My Hero!  |  show details
by Meredith Morris Schnoll on Jul 3rd, 2014

I have known Dr. Culp for quite some time now. He is THE BEST! I had trigger finger surgery less than a month ago... he did an AMAZING job.... He is very attentive, VERY caring & he has helped me tremendously. He also performed surgery on my son's finger (it got smashed in a steel door jab) about 12 years ago... you don't even see a scar & he has full function of his hand, fingers & the nail is fine. Dr. Culp is one of the finest physicians & people that I know. He truly is my HERO! Thank you Dr. Culp....I am honored to be your patient! By the way, just a shout out to the office staff, I have been to several of Dr. Culp's offices,: King of Prussia, Philadelphia & Havertown... ALL of the staff members are professional, knowledgeable & caring. Thank you to all of Dr. Culp's staff!!! Suzanne & Gillian are amazing! Very helpful & very caring, always! They both have gone above & beyond, call me back when I had any questions, issues, etc... really top notch!! XOX

by suzzi on Jun 25th, 2014

Dr Culp is unaware of his patients problems and issues. He makes assumptions and doesn't diagnose or talk to his patients about what is even wrong with them. Didn't even want to listen to what I had to say or how I felt or even really examine me. Only in it for the money. He is no doctor! He is a Culprit!

|  WORKERS COMP IME DR--BEWARE!  |  show details
May 27th, 2014

HE OVERSHOT SIX SCREWS, PUT A PLATE IN THE JOINT SPACE, DIDN'T GRAFT OSTEOPENIC WRISTBONE WHICH IS STANDARD PROCEDURE, LEFT A FOREIGN OBJECT IN A PATIENT NEAR THE SKIN AND A BLOOD VESSEL, FAILED TO DIAGNOSE AND TREAT OTHER WRIST BONE CYST IDENTICAL TO THE OTHER ONE HE DID TREAT IN THE OTHER HAND---RUINING THE CAREER, REPUTATION AND LIFE OF THE PATIENT AND HER NEW DOCTORS ONE OF WHOM DIED SUDDENLY AND CAUSED THE NEAR LOSS OF HER HOME, AND PERSONAL PROPERTY AND IS BEING CONSTANTLY STALKED, VIDEOTAPED, RECORDED, AND HARASSED BY HIS EMPLOYER, HER FORMER EMPLOYER UNISYS HQ NEAR HIS OFFICE AND AETNA.

|  mrs.  |  show details
by Sherry Wroten on Jul 17th, 2013

I have seen this wonderful doctor over the past 2 years. I underwent a carpal tunnel release in my right hand my a surgeon in Delaware which unfornuately turned into a surgical error resulting in a severed ulnar nerve and radial artery. This doctor along with an associate were able to reattach that nerve and saved my right hand. most of the function has returned but still have some loss in it. I could not have asked for a better hand surgeon from what I've been told he along with Dr. Osterman are world known hand surgeons. He has a wonderful bedside manner and spends any time answering questions you might have. He has always been prompt for appt.s along with the surgery. Office staff is also wonderful and caring. I thank the good Lord above for knowing this person.

|  Daughter of Elizabeth Walter  |  show details
May 22nd, 2013

DR. W Culp gave my mother new nuckles she had lost hope & he gave her hope . we dont live in the area & we traviled to the hand center.We got his ref. from another happy hand surgey surviver . He saved saved my cusins fingers they were reatteched in there local hospital & it didnt work. he almost lost the hand & he saved the hand & fingers. The workers @ the hand center are verry pleasent . On the phone & from the front desk back to the theripy room .Thank you for helping my family & others . Denise D.

|  MY WORST EXPERIENCE EVERY!!!  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2012

I HAD MY FIRST SURGERY OVER 2&1/2 YEARS AGO. I AM IN MORE PAIN NOW THEN BEFORE MY FIRST SURGERY. I ONLY HAD PAIN IN MY WRIST WHEN I TURNED A DOOR KNOB HARD, NOW I HAVE PAIN ALL THE TIME. I NOW HAVE PAIN IN MY HAND, MY FINGERS AND SOMETIMES IN MY WRIST. I COULD OPEN MY FINGERS WIDE AND MAKE A FIST~~~~NO MORE, I LOST ALL MOVEMENT IN THE FIRST JOINT OF MY FINGERS, SMH~~~~THEN I LET HIM GO BACK IN FOR A SECOND TIME~~~~BIGGEST MISTAKE I EVER MADE! I COULD MOVE MY WRIST A LITTLE~~~NOW I CAN'T MOVE IT AT ALL!!! PRAYING THAT I WILL ONE DAY FIND A DOCTOR TO DO THE SURGERY RIGHT SO I CAN GET OUT OF THIS PAIN!!!

|  MY WORST EXPERIENCE EVERY!!!  |  show details

|  THE WORST!!!!  |  show details

|  WHEN WILL MY PAIN GO AWAY?  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2012

IT HAS BEEN OVER TWO YEARS AND I'M IN MORE PAIN NOW THEN I WAS BEFORE HE DID THE 2 SURGERIES!!! I HAD MUCH MORE USE OF MY HAND BEFORE HE MESSED IT UP!! I CAN'T EVEN OPEN MY FINGERS OR MAKE A FIST ANYMORE~~~~~WHY? I COULD DO IT BEFORE SURGERY~~~ I THOUGHT SURGERY WAS TO MAKE IT BETTER~~~~~~~NOT ALOT WORST!! HE TOLD ME THAT HE STARTED THERAPY TOO SOON AND THAT HE DID TOO MUCH THERAPY ON MY HAND~~~~~WHEN I CALLED HIM ON IT, HE SAID I MISS UNDERSTOOD HIM~~~SMH!!!

|  Awesome Surgeon!!!!  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2012

Dr Culp is the best! He had me back in action in no time at all!

|  2 OPERATIONS, MORE PAIN NOW THEN BEFORE!!!  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2012

I AM GOING TO DO ALL I CAN DO TO GET THE "AMA" TO MAKE IT A LAW THAT A DOCTOR CAN NOT PUT ANYTHING IN YOUR FILES, WHAT HE SAYS HE HAS TOLD YOU ABOUT YOUR SURGERY (IE WHAT COULD HAPPEN) WITHOUT YOU READING AND SIGNING OFF ON IT. I FOUND THAT WHAT HE SAYS TO YOU IS NOT WHAT HE PUTS IN YOUR RECORDS. ONCE IT IS IN BLACK AND WHITE, YOU'RE DONE EVEN WHEN IT'S NOT THE TRUTH. I'VE NEVER HAD A DOCTOR BE SOOOOO DISRESPECTFUL TO ME. GOD DOESN"T CARE ABOUT DEGREES, HE CARES ABOUT HOW YOU TREAT HIS CHILDREN. KARMA, WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. I PRAY TO GOD THAT NO ONE ELSE WILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE AGONIZING PAIN THAT I'VE BEEN SUFFERING WITH SINCE MARCH 2010. I WILL HAVE A 3RD OPERATION, HE WANTS TO DO IT, NO WAY!!!!! GOD BLESS!!!

|  SADISTIC SURGEON OVERSHOOTS & UNDER TREATS  |  show details
Jan 22nd, 2012

VERY LOYAL DEDICATED HUMAN BEING IS LOSING EVERYTHING---HEALTH, FUNCTION, JOB, INCOME, HOUSE, CAR, FRIENDS BECAUSE OF THIS SADISTIC SURGEON OVERSHOOTS & UNDER TREATSREFUSED TO PRESCRIBE PAIN RX AT 1ST POST-OP VISIT, DID NOT TAKE ANY PRE-OP OR INTR-AOP XRAYS FOR MAJOR RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY, NOR DIAGNOSE NOR TREAT ALL WORK-RELATED RSI INJURIES NOW PRESENTING SYMPTOMS, OF PERILOUS NATURE...RUDE ABUSIVE NEGLIGENT STAFF DENIED ACCESS TO OPERATIVE REPORTS/RECORDS (DR. CULP, THE CULPABLE CULPRIT)

|  disorganized and don't listen  |  show details
Dec 29th, 2011

This guy does not pay attention when you tell him you are having a problem after his surgery. He cannot or will not address more than one issue per visit even if he was the surgeon who performed both operations.I suffered with a screw coming loose and hitting a nerve for 3 months from a surgery he performed but because he was about to perform surgery on my other hand he refused to listen to my complaint and wrote it off as "healing" it wasn't until I wrote numerous emails and refused to let him look at the opposite hand before addressing my pain that he finally Xrayed and discovered the loose pin. Having removed the loose pin I now have trouble getting his attention back to the other hand. He also schedules appointments when he isn't even there at the hand center.Today I drove two hours for a follow up after surgery only to find he was not working today. I drove two hours for an intern to remove three stitches that I could have had my family doctor remove.If I had it to do over I'd had seen Dr. Osterman instead of Culp

|  Wonderful experience - Dr. Kulp gave me back use of my hand  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2011

Dr. Kulp was able to give me back 95% use of my hand when other doctors told me it was impossible. Dr. Kulp and his staff are very professional and caring. Thank you!

|  Would never recommend this doctor!  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2011

Took my son to see Dr. Culp yesterday. Dr. Culp has absolutely no bedside manner. A physician should be able to walk into a room with a new patient and at least introduce himself. He did not. He should be able to explain things to patients (and their parents) without being condescending. He did not. I think it's important to teach my son that you should never pay for goods or services from companies or people who treat you poorly. We will not be returning to Dr. Culp.

|  AWESOME DOCTOR! A TRUE CARPAL TUNNEL SPECIALIST!  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2011

I met Dr. Culp almost a year ago at the Hand Center in Havertown. He was very kind, honest and confident in his abilities. He diagnosed me with carpal tunnel syndrome in both wrists and then performed a flawless bilateral surgery, both wrists at the same time, which I recovered from in no time. This was after another local "specialist" also diagnosed me, but was hesitant to perform surgery even though I had suffered for 5 years and he admitted surgery was the only option. This doctor, a hand specialist himself, actually referred me to Dr. Culp and I'm so glad he did! Dr. Culp's staff was very professional and helpful as well. I also can't say enough about The Surgery Center where the operation was done, which is located in the same building-the staff there was incredible! Anyone with carpal tunnel concerns should to the best there is-Dr. Culp!

Feb 25th, 2011

Excellent surgeon and clinician. He diagnosed the cause of the problem that eluded other orthopedists. Hand is functioning much better because of his expertise. He does spend very little time with you but it seemed to be due to him being in high demand and extremely busy.

|  The most incredible doctor,who helped me get my hand back  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2010

I was told by a doctor in Lancaster,PA my han would end up looking like a claw after breaking it roller skating. Dr. Culp showed compassion and told me he would do his best. His best he did, it has been three years and I can garden, kayak and have 90% mobility in my hand. Thank you Dr. Culp and staff.

Jun 28th, 2010

Talented surgeon, but glib and dismissive with patients. Spent 15 seconds with me after hand surgery. Surgeon's arrogance.

|  Thorough care  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 24th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Visited once as a follow-up to an ER visit to Jefferson Philadelphia Hand Center is affiliated with Jefferson. The wait time was relative...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com