Dr. Randall Culp MD Patient Reviews

July 13th, 2016
This Dr. changed my life!!!!
I really don't understand all the bad comments about this surgeon. I never found him to be arrogant or unprofessional. After a year with serious injuries, terrible pain, and four surgeries, I had the great opportunity to be introduced to one of the most knowledgeable, caring surgeon, WHO CHANGED MY LIFE. I had a joint Scheker implant inserted which helped me tremendously. I am out of pain, have great mobility and able to have normality back to my life. Dr. Culp is a top notch surgeon in my book, who I highly recommend.

May 13th, 2016
Atrocious bedside manner
Culp may be a technically proficient surgeon - it's difficult to tell. However, as a doctor myself, I've met literally hundreds of physicians, and have worked with many. Dr. Culp has a terrible, rushed bedside manner - about the worst I've seen; I would never recommend him to anyone.

March 18th, 2016
Great doctor. Broke my wrist and was back to work in 9 weeks. He actually had it moving in 10 days. Excellent doctor!!!

January 27th, 2016
Do NOT recommend
I have been operated on twice by Dr. Culp. He made it sound like rainbows and sunshine. but it was far from that. His time with his patients are VERY BRIEF. Other patients that I have had therapy with who were also operated on by Dr. Culp also had multiple surgeries. They were NO better after the surgery. I am worse off now then before I had the surgery. He wanted to do a third surgery, but I won't let him operate on me again.

January 24th, 2015
I'm sure Dr. Culp is a master in his field, but he doesn't spend as much time with me as I would like. I don't feel as comfortable with him as I do my other doctors. I don't get the strong sense of compassion I expect from a medical professional.

July 3rd, 2014
Dr. Culp: My Hero!
I have known Dr. Culp for quite some time now. He is THE BEST! I had trigger finger surgery less than a month ago... he did an AMAZING job.... He is very attentive, VERY caring & he has helped me tremendously. He also performed surgery on my son's finger (it got smashed in a steel door jab) about 12 years ago... you don't even see a scar & he has full function of his hand, fingers & the nail is fine. Dr. Culp is one of the finest physicians & people that I know. He truly is my HERO! Thank you Dr. Culp....I am honored to be your patient! By the way, just a shout out to the office staff, I have been to several of Dr. Culp's offices,: King of Prussia, Philadelphia & Havertown... ALL of the staff members are professional, knowledgeable & caring. Thank you to all of Dr. Culp's staff!!! Suzanne & Gillian are amazing! Very helpful & very caring, always! They both have gone above & beyond, call me back when I had any questions, issues, etc... really top notch!! XOX

June 25th, 2014
Dr Culp is unaware of his patients problems and issues. He makes assumptions and doesn't diagnose or talk to his patients about what is even wrong with them. Didn't even want to listen to what I had to say or how I felt or even really examine me. Only in it for the money. He is no doctor! He is a Culprit!

July 17th, 2013
mrs.
I have seen this wonderful doctor over the past 2 years. I underwent a carpal tunnel release in my right hand my a surgeon in Delaware which unfornuately turned into a surgical error resulting in a severed ulnar nerve and radial artery. This doctor along with an associate were able to reattach that nerve and saved my right hand. most of the function has returned but still have some loss in it. I could not have asked for a better hand surgeon from what I've been told he along with Dr. Osterman are world known hand surgeons. He has a wonderful bedside manner and spends any time answering questions you might have. He has always been prompt for appt.s along with the surgery. Office staff is also wonderful and caring. I thank the good Lord above for knowing this person.

November 14th, 2012
MY WORST EXPERIENCE EVERY!!!
I HAD MY FIRST SURGERY OVER 2&1/2 YEARS AGO. I AM IN MORE PAIN NOW THEN BEFORE MY FIRST SURGERY. I ONLY HAD PAIN IN MY WRIST WHEN I TURNED A DOOR KNOB HARD, NOW I HAVE PAIN ALL THE TIME. I NOW HAVE PAIN IN MY HAND, MY FINGERS AND SOMETIMES IN MY WRIST. I COULD OPEN MY FINGERS WIDE AND MAKE A FIST~~~~NO MORE, I LOST ALL MOVEMENT IN THE FIRST JOINT OF MY FINGERS, SMH~~~~THEN I LET HIM GO BACK IN FOR A SECOND TIME~~~~BIGGEST MISTAKE I EVER MADE! I COULD MOVE MY WRIST A LITTLE~~~NOW I CAN'T MOVE IT AT ALL!!! PRAYING THAT I WILL ONE DAY FIND A DOCTOR TO DO THE SURGERY RIGHT SO I CAN GET OUT OF THIS PAIN!!!

November 14th, 2012
THE WORST!!!!

September 11th, 2012
WHEN WILL MY PAIN GO AWAY?
IT HAS BEEN OVER TWO YEARS AND I'M IN MORE PAIN NOW THEN I WAS BEFORE HE DID THE 2 SURGERIES!!! I HAD MUCH MORE USE OF MY HAND BEFORE HE MESSED IT UP!! I CAN'T EVEN OPEN MY FINGERS OR MAKE A FIST ANYMORE~~~~~WHY? I COULD DO IT BEFORE SURGERY~~~ I THOUGHT SURGERY WAS TO MAKE IT BETTER~~~~~~~NOT ALOT WORST!! HE TOLD ME THAT HE STARTED THERAPY TOO SOON AND THAT HE DID TOO MUCH THERAPY ON MY HAND~~~~~WHEN I CALLED HIM ON IT, HE SAID I MISS UNDERSTOOD HIM~~~SMH!!!

August 30th, 2012
Awesome Surgeon!!!!
Dr Culp is the best! He had me back in action in no time at all!

Health Guides