Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randall Barnes
Dr. Randall Barnes, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Granbury, TX. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Barnes is affiliated with Lake Granbury Medical Center and Plaza Medical Center. Dr. Barnes has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Randall Barnes has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Randall Barnes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Granbury, TX.
Dr. Ruston Jennings
Granbury, TX 0.01 mi21
Dr. David Kuban
Granbury, TX 0.01 mi36
Dr. Jennifer Smith
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Granbury, TX 0.04 mi12