A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Barnes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Barnes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Granbury Medical Center
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Dean Barnes DO and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randall D. Barnes practice?
- Dr. Randall Barnes has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Barnes practices Internal Medicine near Granbury, TX.
See Granbury Internists.