Learn more about Dr. Randall Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Barnes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Barnes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Granbury Medical Center
- Plaza Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barnes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randall D. Barnes practice?
Dr. Randall Barnes practices Internal Medicine near Granbury, TX.
See Granbury Internists.