Dr. Randall Dalton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 21st, 2011
I was very pleased with Dr. Dalton and his treatment. However, his staff are very rude and ar NOT very friendly at all. I had to wait to be waited on at the window and the BLOND was very rude and wasnt friendly at all. After waiting in the loby for almost 2 hours i was ready to go. Once i seen the doctor he was worth the wait, however it seems to me they need better managment and friendly staff. I miss the old ones they had.

November 1st, 2010
Tried to get an appt. with this doctor for my grandson, never got a chance to say anything I was asked right off what type of insurance we had. Grand has medicaid,that seemed great,BUT we can't see him without a referal. Seems his staff is only worried if you can pay or not, maybe they are just following orders??

July 22nd, 2010
Good but slow
He did a great job once I finally got back there. The initial visit was about 2 hours in wait time and the follow up was about an hour and a half in wait time. Ridiculous. The combined time I spent in the back was about 10 minutes. That's both visits combined. I'd recommend this doctor if you have all day to wait for his attention, but if you have things you'd like to get done, look elsewhere.

December 30th, 2009
I really liked Dr Dalton and wish he had not left our area. I am considering driving the 4 and 1/2 hours to Kentucky. When my daughter had her tonsils taken out any time I called he would call me right back. Answered any questions I had and explained the diagnosis. Very friendly doctor