A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Davis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Davis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
- Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall A Davis MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Randall A. Davis practice?
- Dr. Randall Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Davis practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Southaven, MS.
See Southaven Radiologists and Southaven Nuclear Medicine Physicians.