A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Dick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Dick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Dick, MD, PA is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dick graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Dick has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall M Dick MD and PA is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Randall M. Dick practice?
- Dr. Randall Dick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Randall Dick practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.