A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Dotson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Dotson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dotson
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Dotson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Dotson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dotson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dotson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall William Dotson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Randall W. Dotson practice?
- Dr. Randall Dotson has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Dotson practices Ophthalmology near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Ophthalmologists.