A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Dotson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Dotson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Dotson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dotson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Dotson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dotson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randall W. Dotson practice?
Dr. Randall Dotson practices Ophthalmology near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Ophthalmologists.