Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 4th, 2016

wonderful doctor. wonderful not only with myself as a patient, but with my husband as well.

FALSE INFORMATION show details FALSE INFORMATION
Dec 14th, 2015

THE Ultra SOUND TECH IS VERY VERY ROUGH IN HANDING Patients!!!!!!! She hurt me PLENTY OF TIMES…. AND OTHER WOMEN THERE AS WELL WERE VERY UP SET HOW SHE WOULD DO ULTRA SOUNDS AND PUSHING WAY UP IN THERE HURTING PATIENTS.. NO WAY!

Best Medical Experience Ever! show details Best Medical Experience Ever!
by Nicole A. on Nov 11th, 2015

All I can say is WOW! No, I can say a lot more than that! Dr. Dunn and his staff are absolutely amazing! They truly have raised the bar for other doctors and their staff for me and when I mention Dr. Dunn's name to my other doctors they know who he is and respect him in the medical community. All of the nurses and techs I dealt with at his office have been with him for 12, 15 18 years and to me that speaks volumes about Dr. Dunn. Dr. Dunn gave me a baby, it took a couple of years and even if I didn't end up getting pregnant I knew he and his staff had done everything possible! Thank you for making my dreams come true!

Awesome Specialist show details Awesome Specialist
Oct 7th, 2011

Dr. Dunn spent over an hour with us at our first visit. He had thoroughly read my patient history file my OB/GYN had sent over. (mind you, I had been going to her for over 12 years so the file was pretty thick) He was pretty sure of a diagnosis by reading my file but ordered testing to be 100% sure. Very caring and very proactive. Great doctor!!!

Excellent! show details Excellent!
Jul 25th, 2011

Dr. Dunn and his staff are wonderful. Dr. Dunn is very compassionate, kind and caring. He performed a lap surgery on me for treatment of mild endometriosis and 2 IUI's later we are pregnant. I would highly recommend Dr. Dunn to anyone struggling with infertility. He has been a blessing to us!

by happy patient on Oct 3rd, 2009

I highly recommend anyone with fertility problems i can't write enough about dr dunn absolutely the bestin his profession. My experience was excelent could not have had a better doctor anywhere, thanks dr dunn!!!!!!!!!

The Best Fertility Specialist... show details The Best Fertility Specialist...
by RR on Jun 19th, 2008

Dr Dunn is by far one of the most caring and knowledgable specialists in Houston. He takes patient concerns very seriously and immediately responds appropriately. Him and his staff, especially Gloria, his nurse, have showed me what fantastic care is supposed to be. I find myself always comparing them (Gloria and Dr. Dunn) to other doctors and am finding it very difficult because they just don't measure up. As one person before said, it was bittersweet to leave him, as I'm now in my second trimester. And I just want to add that you should have confidence that you have chosen the best specialist possible for you so that if things don't happen the way you would like, then you know it's not because of your doctor but due to reasons beyond their control. That's why I chose Dr. Dunn. God bless.