Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Obstetrical & Gynecological Assoc Pa
4724 Sweetwater Blvd
Ste 105
Sugar Land, TX 77479
713-512-7900
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore.
 |  Doctor is great, staff do not communicate  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2013

Dr. Dunn is excellent. There are communication problems throughout his offices. The nurses, billing and records offices do not communicate which leaves huge gaps that the patient must fill in order to have quality care. The poor staff lessens the great work of Dr. Dunn.

|  Awesome Specialist  |  show details
Oct 7th, 2011

Dr. Dunn spent over an hour with us at our first visit. He had thoroughly read my patient history file my OB/GYN had sent over. (mind you, I had been going to her for over 12 years so the file was pretty thick) He was pretty sure of a diagnosis by reading my file but ordered testing to be 100% sure. Very caring and very proactive. Great doctor!!!

|  Excellent!  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2011

Dr. Dunn and his staff are wonderful. Dr. Dunn is very compassionate, kind and caring. He performed a lap surgery on me for treatment of mild endometriosis and 2 IUI's later we are pregnant. I would highly recommend Dr. Dunn to anyone struggling with infertility. He has been a blessing to us!

|  A very disappointed former patient  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2011

I saw this doctor for an extended period for infertility and he finally recommended egg donation. Because his clinic had few appealing egg donors, I underwent a cycle with another clinic and ended up leaving that doctor's care, as I had a horrible experience. Pregnant and risking miscarriage, I called dr dunn and asked him to treat me. He allowed me to make the appointment, made me wait over two weeks for the appt and then the morning of my appointmenthad his secretary call me and cancel the appointment, saying I was no longer his patient. He didn't even call me personally and there was no explanation given. I was sick, alone, and my husband was out of the country, the doctor knew all of my circumstances. I miscarried shortly after that and was absolutely heartbroken and betrayed by this doctor.Also, when I saw him for an earlier pregnancy and had a miscarriage, I had to go into his office to confirm the pregancy was not viable (which he already knew). I had a toddler with me, no husband or support person to accompany me and was of course in great distress over the loss. He made me wait in a waiting room full of pregnant women for over 2 hours past my scheduled appointment time to see him for an appt which lasted 5 minutes! Looking back, this was very insensitive of him. He is a skilled doctor, but I was so hurt and betrayed by his callous behavior. infertility will test anyone's emotional resolve, so I would not recommend subjecting yourself to someone who is capable of so little compassion.When you trust and value a doctor and are treated like i was, well, it is really devastating.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 2nd, 2010 on insiderpages.com

After going through 3 years of Infertility treatments in the Clear Lake area without any success, I finally decided to venture into Houston....

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
by happy patient on Oct 3rd, 2009

I highly recommend anyone with fertility problems i can't write enough about dr dunn absolutely the bestin his profession. My experience was excelent could not have had a better doctor anywhere, thanks dr dunn!!!!!!!!!

|  The Best Fertility Specialist...  |  show details
by RR on Jun 19th, 2008

Dr Dunn is by far one of the most caring and knowledgable specialists in Houston. He takes patient concerns very seriously and immediately responds appropriately. Him and his staff, especially Gloria, his nurse, have showed me what fantastic care is supposed to be. I find myself always comparing them (Gloria and Dr. Dunn) to other doctors and am finding it very difficult because they just don't measure up. As one person before said, it was bittersweet to leave him, as I'm now in my second trimester. And I just want to add that you should have confidence that you have chosen the best specialist possible for you so that if things don't happen the way you would like, then you know it's not because of your doctor but due to reasons beyond their control. That's why I chose Dr. Dunn. God bless.

by jomom81 on Mar 8th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr. Ramos was an absolute lifesaver with my first pregnancy. He made me feel very at ease with a somewhat complicated pregnancy. I am a very nervous person and he truly made me feel comfortable and he made my pregnancy and my situation seem very important

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
by nadiesoloyo on Nov 7th, 2006 on citysearch.com

Doctor cone is the best doctor ever, he is compassionate, sweet, and is never in a hurry when he talks to you. He delivered my first baby and will deliver my second as well. With the first one he did a perfect job, I had a c-section and my scar hardly sho

Read Full Review at citysearch.com