Randall C Dunn MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 7th, 2016
Success after 10 years
We concluded our 10 years journey of trying to have a baby at Houston Fertility Specialists. Upon recommendation received from a family friend, we decided to meet with Dr. Randall Dunn, and he seemed such a warm, friendly and professional doctor right from the get go. We did a FET in 2014, with 100% success, but unfortunately, the twin pregnancy resulted in a miscarriage at about 20 weeks due to some infection. Finally when we were on the verge of giving up, because we were so emotionally and financially drained in 10 years of trying, Dr. Dunn convinced us to give it one last try, and here...we now have a nearly 6 month old baby who lights up our lives. No words will ever be good enough to thank Dr. Dunn and let you all know that after multiple failed IUI/IVF/FET cycles in Boston & Seattle, Dr. Dunn gave us a 100% success both times with FET. He is an amazing doctor and an amazing person as well.

May 4th, 2016
wonderful doctor. wonderful not only with myself as a patient, but with my husband as well.

December 14th, 2015
FALSE INFORMATION
THE Ultra SOUND TECH IS VERY VERY ROUGH IN HANDING Patients!!!!!!! She hurt me PLENTY OF TIMES…. AND OTHER WOMEN THERE AS WELL WERE VERY UP SET HOW SHE WOULD DO ULTRA SOUNDS AND PUSHING WAY UP IN THERE HURTING PATIENTS.. NO WAY!

November 11th, 2015
Best Medical Experience Ever!
All I can say is WOW! No, I can say a lot more than that! Dr. Dunn and his staff are absolutely amazing! They truly have raised the bar for other doctors and their staff for me and when I mention Dr. Dunn's name to my other doctors they know who he is and respect him in the medical community. All of the nurses and techs I dealt with at his office have been with him for 12, 15 18 years and to me that speaks volumes about Dr. Dunn. Dr. Dunn gave me a baby, it took a couple of years and even if I didn't end up getting pregnant I knew he and his staff had done everything possible! Thank you for making my dreams come true!

October 7th, 2011
Awesome Specialist
Dr. Dunn spent over an hour with us at our first visit. He had thoroughly read my patient history file my OB/GYN had sent over. (mind you, I had been going to her for over 12 years so the file was pretty thick) He was pretty sure of a diagnosis by reading my file but ordered testing to be 100% sure. Very caring and very proactive. Great doctor!!!

July 25th, 2011
Excellent!
Dr. Dunn and his staff are wonderful. Dr. Dunn is very compassionate, kind and caring. He performed a lap surgery on me for treatment of mild endometriosis and 2 IUI's later we are pregnant. I would highly recommend Dr. Dunn to anyone struggling with infertility. He has been a blessing to us!

October 3rd, 2009
I highly recommend anyone with fertility problems i can't write enough about dr dunn absolutely the bestin his profession. My experience was excelent could not have had a better doctor anywhere, thanks dr dunn!!!!!!!!!

June 19th, 2008
The Best Fertility Specialist...
Dr Dunn is by far one of the most caring and knowledgable specialists in Houston. He takes patient concerns very seriously and immediately responds appropriately. Him and his staff, especially Gloria, his nurse, have showed me what fantastic care is supposed to be. I find myself always comparing them (Gloria and Dr. Dunn) to other doctors and am finding it very difficult because they just don't measure up. As one person before said, it was bittersweet to leave him, as I'm now in my second trimester. And I just want to add that you should have confidence that you have chosen the best specialist possible for you so that if things don't happen the way you would like, then you know it's not because of your doctor but due to reasons beyond their control. That's why I chose Dr. Dunn. God bless.