A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Clark is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Clark, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Clark has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rockcastle Hosp, Mount Vernon, Ky
- Lake Cumberland Reg Hosp, Somerset, Ky
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall E Clark MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Randall E. Clark practice?
- Dr. Randall Clark has 7 office locations.
Dr. Randall Clark practices Urology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pikeville, KY and Bonita Springs, FL.
See Fort Myers Urologists.