Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randall Clark
Dr. Randall Clark, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sebring, FL, with other offices in Fort Myers, FL and Pikeville, KY (and 5 other locations). He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Clark is affiliated with Rockcastle Hosp, Mount Vernon, Ky, Kosair Childrens Hosp and Suburban Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Randall Clark has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Randall Clark is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sebring, FL.