A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Clark is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Clark, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Clark has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rockcastle Hosp, Mount Vernon, Ky
- Lake Cumberland Reg Hosp, Somerset, Ky
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall E Clark MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Randall E. Clark practice?
- Dr. Randall Clark has 7 office locations.
Dr. Randall Clark practices Urology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pikeville, KY and Bonita Springs, FL.
See Fort Myers Urologists.