A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Pearson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Pearson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Pearson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
- Roane Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall E Pearson MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Randall E. Pearson practice?
- Dr. Randall Pearson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Randall Pearson practices Urology near Oak Ridge, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Harriman, TN and Clinton, TN.
See Oak Ridge Urologists.