A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Edgell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Edgell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Edgell, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edgell graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Edgell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
- Depaul Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall C Edgell MD is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Randall C. Edgell practice?
- Dr. Randall Edgell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Randall Edgell practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeton, MO and Fenton, MO.
See Saint Louis Neurologists.