More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randall Ehrlich
Dr. Randall Ehrlich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Harrison, NY, with another office in Bronx, NY. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Ehrlich is affiliated with Jacobi Medical Center, Montefiore Medical Center and Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center. Dr. Ehrlich has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Randall Ehrlich has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Randall Ehrlich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Harrison, NY.
Dr Gerard Varlotta
Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Dr. Donald Heitman
West Harrison, NY 0 mi11
Dr. Rudolph Taddonio
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
West Harrison, NY 0.51 mi45