A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Ehrlich is Excellent. Dr. Ehrlich has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Ehrlich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehrlich graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ehrlich has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center - Concours
- Montefiore Medical Center North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ehrlich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Randall Ehrlich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randall V. Ehrlich practice?
Dr. Randall Ehrlich practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Randal Ehrlich, Dr. Randell Ehrlich, Dr. Randolph Ehrlich, Dr. Randy Ehrlich