A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Ehrlich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Ehrlich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ehrlich
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ehrlich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Ehrlich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehrlich graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ehrlich has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall V Ehrlich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randall V. Ehrlich practice?
- Dr. Randall Ehrlich has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Ehrlich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.