Dr. Randall Fehr MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

October 24th, 2012
Excellent Psychiatrist
Dr. Fehr is a caring Dr. and is very attentive to your needs, he listens and responds in a way I completely trust. He has helped me through hard times with depression. His office staff is very professional and kind.I highly recommend him to anyone suffering with PTSD and depression

May 25th, 2012
Super psychiatrist
It is hard to find a psychiatrist as skilled, caring, and personable as Dr. Fehr. I feel privileged to be his patient.

March 16th, 2012
A Great Psychiatrist in Tucson
I was refered by my Psychiatrist in California to go to Dr. Fehr. It has been over four years and I am pleased to say that I am still with Dr. Fehr. I have had issues in my life but with Dr. Fehr's help I have been able to deal with them. I am bipolar and I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of his services.

March 11th, 2012
Don't bother to see Dr. Fehr
Dr. Fehr took advantage of me both financially and emotionally. Going to him was one of the worst decisions I haveever made and felt much worse after visiting his office.

February 23rd, 2012
Most intelligent and perceptive doctor
I have suffered from severe depression most of my life and these past 8 years I have also had disabling,severe pain problems. Dr. Fehr has been instrumental in helping me through both issues. I find him to be an intelligent, compassionate and skillful doctor. I have been a patient of his for the last 10 years and have built a level of trust and respect for his ability. Dr. Fehr spends as much time as I need with me, and his office staff is the kindest and most efficient I have ever found in Tucson.

August 25th, 2011
Much worse as a result of treatments prescribed by R. Fehr
After almost 10 years with Randall as my psychiatrist, I am struggling to recover from his "malpractice" (I can't think of a better word to describe it). His ECT treatments erased almost all memories of "life before Fehr". My short term memory and cognitive functions are now severely impaired. He had several different diagnoses for me, none of which were accurate. He continued to keep me on many drug cocktails for years (with no positive results) which changed after almost every session. I finally asked him "Do you really know what's wrong with me or if I'll ever feel better? (in tears). He replied, "I don't know". There is much more to say but I hope you get the picture. My life has been destroyed and I fear I will never be somewhat normal again because of Randall Fehr.