Dr. Randall Scott Friese MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Trauma Surgery, and Anesthesiology.
Learn more about Dr. Randall Friese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Friese, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Heart Disease Myocardial Ischemia and Wounds and Injuries.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Friese graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Friese has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friese accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randall S. Friese practice?
Dr. Randall Friese practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Trauma Surgery, and Anesthesiology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Tucson Surgeons, Tucson Urgent Care Centers, and Tucson Anesthesiologists.