A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Friese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Friese, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Friese graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Friese has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friese accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randall S. Friese practice?
Dr. Randall Friese practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Tucson Surgeons.