A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Friese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Friese is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friese
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friese Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Friese, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Friese graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Friese has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Scott Friese MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randall S. Friese practice?
- Dr. Randall Friese has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Friese practices Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons.