A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Friese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Friese is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Friese, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Friese graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Friese has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Scott Friese MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randall S. Friese practice?
- Dr. Randall Friese has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randall Friese practices Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons.