A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Gaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Gaz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Gaz, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaz graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Gaz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall David Gaz MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randall D. Gaz practice?
- Dr. Randall Gaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Gaz practices Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.