A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Gaz is Excellent. Dr. Gaz has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Gaz, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Adenoma Warthin`s tumor, Carcinoma, and Hyperparathyroidism.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaz graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gaz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gaz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Randall Gaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randall D. Gaz practice?
Dr. Randall Gaz practices Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Randolph Gaz, Dr. Randal Gaz, Dr. Randell Gaz, Dr. Randy Gaz