A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Gaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Gaz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Gaz, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaz graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gaz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gaz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randall D. Gaz practice?
Dr. Randall Gaz practices Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.