A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Goldblum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Goldblum is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Goldblum, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldblum graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldblum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- UTMB at Galveston
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldblum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan