A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Goldblum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Goldblum, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldblum graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldblum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals-Galveston
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldblum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randall M. Goldblum practice?
Dr. Randall Goldblum practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: League City, TX and Texas City, TX.
See Galveston Allergists, Galveston Pediatricians, and Galveston Pediatric Specialists.