Dr. Randall Goode MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

April 18th, 2017
Dr. Goode

February 18th, 2017
Dr. Goode is wonderful but his staff is horrible.

March 2nd, 2016
Assembly Line Service
In and out with two separate procedures with little Dr. communication. Felt like I was on an assembly line.

May 22nd, 2013
Believes his time is much more important than that of other professionals. Threw meds at the pain rather than interventional methods meant to take away the pain.

October 16th, 2012
They don't come better than this
I have been a patient of Dr. Goode's for about 2 years now. He has tried everything under the sun to get me out of pain before and after a failed spinal fusion. His bedside manner is caring and he is so easy to talk to. Nothing like some of these Dr's who think they are far superior than you. only complaint is the time that it takes for back office to return your phone call, but all you have to do is say something to them and they usually do the best they can in answering your question. If you are truly a pain management patient, then you have come to the right place. If you are a drug seeker then don't waste your time, He and his office will point you right toward the door and then you will have nothing to say but bad things about him.... because he didnt play your game that you wanted.!!!

July 24th, 2011
Not worth the price
Excessive charges up front and little pain relief. Uncaring - does not check x-rays or listen to what I have to say. Decides on his own that He is setting me up for failure. I do not understand that statement. I ask for more help and was told to seek another doctor.My total experience with Dr Goode was very very disappointing.

May 18th, 2011
Thoughful and Caring
I am very impressed with Dr. Goode and his staff. He administered my epidural, was patient,kind and caring with me. I was in extreme pain, which caused vomiting and near fainting before and after the treatment. Everyone was so understanding and kind.

March 4th, 2011
I love Dr Goode n his staff
wait time is 5 mins max n I have a failed spinal fusion and Dr. Goode always spends as much time as I need and takes great care with a very gentle approach and a genuine caring staff. they have gone above and beyond in their approach to my pain care

July 24th, 2010
What a Quack
This ofice is terrible. Dr. Goode didn't belive that I had any real pain and phoneied my urine test. They said that I had a high amout of alcohol in my system. I don't even drink very often. When I do drink I have a beer or 2 at most maybe once a week. They think that everyone that needs pain medicine on any type of regular basis is a drug addict and their goal is to get everyone on the suboxane crap which the doctor probably has stock in the company that makes it.Simply put they don't care about your pain they want your insurance money and to get you addicted to something that is just as bad as traditional opiates but dosen't relive your pain and is 4x as expensive as your regular pain medicine.

February 28th, 2009
Dr. Goode is BY FAR THE BEST Pain Management doctor in the Carson Valley/Carson City/Reno Area!! I have had to change my doctors a few times because I felt that my needs as a patient were not being met! Dr. Goode actually sits and explains everything, answers any and ALL questions and is a very relaxed easy going ball of fun doctor! I am so GREATFUL to have found him!

July 17th, 2017