Dr. Randall Goodroe MD Patient Reviews

December 8th, 2016
As my wife says, Dr Goodroe and his staff are Better Than Great. He has taken excellent care of me and I highly recommend him.

November 7th, 2016
Confidence in Dr. Goodroe's speciality
My concerns to proceed with the treatment recommended were addressed in a thorough manner by Dr. Goodroe. After my meeting with him, I felt confident that his knowledge in this field was more than acceptable to me. Answered all my questions to my satisfaction. Very professional and attentive. Super nice staff.

October 24th, 2016
Staff will end this Dr.'s practice
I've been trying to get a appointment for weeks with a Dr's referral. Staff always said they never got it. Maybe once, but 4 times, I don't think so. Lies, lies, and more lies, if you are not taking new patients just say so. Everyone save your time and just use one of the other Doctors in town that perhaps value your time and good heart health more than this dude.

September 16th, 2016
First encounter with Dr. Goodroe
I felt very much at ease during and after my visit with Dr. Goodroe. I had some reservations about being lucky enough to find a doctor like the one who treated me for at least 20 years when I lived in Maryland. After my visit with Dr. Goodroe I just knew that I had made the right decision. He was very kind and he answered all of my questions. After our visit I called my family and friends in Maryland and told them that I was very happy with my decision. He is very kind and, yes, I would choose this doctor again.

September 4th, 2016
DR Godroe and staff
Had apt 8 31 16 No wait. Went straight to the room. Staff was outstanding. So was Dr Goodroe.

July 10th, 2016
I appreciate Doctor Goodroe for the laser focus attention he gives to me when I am in his office. He treats me as a patient and not a number. He is kind, listens and I would recommend him highly.

April 25th, 2016
I NEEDED HELP, I GOT STRAIGHT ANSWERS AND FELT COMFORTABLE IN CONVERSATIONS WITH DR. GOODROE. I DID MY RESEARCH AND I FELT HE WAS INTELLIGENT AND HAD A GENUINE CONCERN FOR MY HEALTH.

April 25th, 2016
Great Job
Thank you for always being ready to help my husband he is disabled and you guys make him feel like a person your respect for him is most appreciated. Your staff is the most helpful.

March 15th, 2016
I was able to schedule my appointment easily and within a very reasonable time frame. All the staff has been very professional and kind. My physician is Dr. Goodroe and I am very happy with my choice. He is very knowledgeable and treated me kindly and respectfully. I am very satisfied with my decision to go with this practice. I have confidence in Dr. Goodroe and feel I have placed myself "in good hands" with him. Very pleased with the care I am receiving from Dr. Goodroe and this practice.

January 21st, 2016
My experience finding Dr Goodroe has been excellent. I moved from Ohio- having been treated at the Cleveland Clinic for about 12 years- I have a pacemaker that I am totally dependent on. The Dr made me feel very much at ease, was very kind- answered all my questions and took his time. I would highly recommend him. His staff is exceptional- and from front desk to Dr assistants- they bend over backwards to serve you. I am extremely glad I made the choice to have him treat me. I am 62- have seen many Drs- he gets an A+!!!

January 7th, 2016
EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN...LISTENS, OBSERVES,DIAGNOSE, RECOMMENDS, REASSURES, SMILES

November 16th, 2015
I feel very comfortable with this doctor. He seems to care and takes time to answer any questions I had . Gave me a great tip how to get my weight down. The staff is very friendly. Never having heart problems before I was very lucky to get Dr. Goodror..