Dr. R Grace MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 12th, 2016
he is very straight forward and honest, he saved my life.

June 16th, 2015
In our family, he's referred to as "Amazing Grace". Thank you Dr. Grace, for giving me the rest of my life.

December 3rd, 2014
Not a fan
I went to see Dr. Grace who was recommended by my primary care physician. First thumbs down is that he only takes cash and checks for your co-pay -- hello 21st century! Second thumbs down is that I paid a $50 co-pay and because I didn't come with paperwork in hand, he was ready to turn me away! What? I told him my doctor said he could access the information on the computer since they were in the same JC Lincoln network -- he said, "he's not a computer guy." What? I had to get on the phone to have the paperwork faxed from my PCP. Meanwhile he showed me some things on the computer (so he does look up stuff) and afterwards nastily said, "did you get your $50 worth?" What? I just can't begin to tell you how mean and unpleasant this man is -- constantly interrupting and being sarcastic. I was so upset I told him to his face that she was a "grump old man!" It takes a lot to get me to that point as I have a great deal of respect for doctors. After the exam he failed to follow up with my PCP until the asked for the results and that was 3 weeks later. Who know if he's a good surgeon because I will not choose to give mean and nasty people my money regardless!

May 28th, 2013
Doctor Grace attended my father. His diagnosis was proven to be spot on after a biopsy was returned from the lab. He was caring, kind, and completely thorough. His bedside manner went above and beyond. I was so grateful that my dad was placed in the care of this fine man. I believe he received the best care possible in this situation. When I had questions and called the office, he, personally returned the calls very promptly. You don't get this kind of service anymore. Truly a great doctor.

November 15th, 2012
Dr. Grace saved my life through surgery and cared enough to follow up for several years thereafter. Every time I mention to other doctors that Dr. Grace saved my life, the response is always the same, 'that's what he does best'. Would rate him 100 star if it was possible.

August 3rd, 2011
Dr Grace
Dr Grace is an excellent surgeon.He is caring and kind and spendsadequate time making sure thepatient and family understands the condition and procedures.

December 30th, 2010
Hi doc!! I still have my dancing career thanks to your experties.
Before my surgery I knew you were the one, who would get me back to what I loved to do which is dancing. The same must go for you in loving a very difficult career you have chosen.If patients only knew what you had to go through to be at the level you are, they would be amazed and shocked. Tank you for my life!

April 20th, 2010
FROM SANDRA GRACE we are not related
Dr. Grace saved my life and my leg 5 years ago next month. He had to do several surgeries on my left leg after an accidental shooting that went through my femerol artery. God truly gave him to me. He is the best Doctor in the whole world. I had lost 2 thirds of my blood before I got to the hospital. He is a sweet knowledgable man and I will always be grateful to him the rest of my life.If you have him for your Doctor thank the Lord every day he is the absolute best ever.

October 18th, 2009
It was no vacation
We went to Phoenix to see my mother, My husband ended up in the same hospital as she the following evening. Dr Grace performed lung surgery . I would recommend this Dr, to anyone that needed one. We trust him and his judgement completely. Their just is not enough words except, Thank You Dr Grace, you are just to wonderful