Dr. Randall Greear DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Jefferson City, TN

2.0

September 28th, 2014
Don't see him!!!
I saw him at Jefferson Memorial, I was diagnosed with a pulmonary embolism in the ER. I sat in pain for 12 hours with limited pain medicine until I saw him. He didn't come to my room until 6pm. He threw out doctorese and was condescending when I tried to ask any questions. He walked out of the room while I was in mid sentence. My embolisms we're a direct result of a broken leg. It was worker's comp related. He refused to write it that way which would cause me to not get paid for the time I couldn't work. I told him that, and he just shrugged. He said He was looking into blood clotting disorder. Due to my lifestyle and lack of family history, I really felt like I didn't have a blood clotting disorder. I was discharged while still in the same amount of pain. I went straight to UT. They found a second pulmonary embolism, and pneumonia in my lung. They said they were almost sure it was related to my broken leg, and had no problem writing it as worker's comp. they answered every question. Night and day difference to Dr. greear's lack of professionalism and bedside manner.

April 8th, 2014