Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randall Green
Dr. Randall Green, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Green is affiliated with Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital, Spectrum Health Blodgett Hospital and Spectrum Health United Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Randall Green has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Randall Green is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.
Dr. Mark O'Brien
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi33
Dr. Raymond Sabon Jr
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Grand Rapids, MI 0.01 mi33
Dr. Diego Conci
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Grand Rapids, MI 0.18 mi