A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Hardison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Hardison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hardison
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hardison Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardison graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hardison has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Roy Hardison MD and PC is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Randall R. Hardison practice?
- Dr. Randall Hardison has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Hardison practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Surgeons.