Dr. Randall Hardison Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randall Hardison?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Randall Hardison?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 24th, 2017

Dr. Hardison is a brilliant, knowledgeable, caring doctor.

There re very few doctors practicing that combine gentle caring, vast knowledge, and expert surgery. He's very rare, and fortunate is the patient who has need: he knows exactly what to do.Youre not just a number, not just another patient with him!

December 4th, 2016

had two excellent results with Dr. Hardison

April 9th, 2016

OR Goof By Doc

Arrogant, condescending, God-like ego. Accidentally left a pin cemented in the bone of my wife! We were horrified at his cavalier attitude in the OR.

July 14th, 2013

my time not valuable?

Not just one office visit but all incurred a wait time in the waiting room and exam room of one hour or more. Respect this doctor's abilities but where is the respect for the patient here?

March 17th, 2012

NEVER GO IN THIS OFFICE!

The appointment began by waiting an hour an a half to see the doctor. When Dr. Hardison did come in he spent less than 2 minutes with me. Then I found out that they double billed my insurance. When I questioned the double billing they said that they knew they had made a mistake and were waiting for the insurance company to catch it and request a refund. (that is fraud!) When I returned to pick up my MRI films, half were missing. When I asked about the other half since I had 2 MRIs done on 2 different parts of my body, the nurse tried to convince me that I only had 1 MRI done. She told me that since I was not a radiologist that I didn't know what I was looking at. I told her that I knew the difference between a thumb and an arm and she got really mad. I had to go to the place I had the MRIs done to get the other set. I will never return to this office!

March 6th, 2012

Disappointed

Showed up for my appt 3 minutes late and was chastised by his assistant for that. Was told that I would have to re-schedule, but then they decided to "work me in". 2 hours later I saw him and after 15 minutes was told sorry for having to wait so long. It was not a good experience.

May 4th, 2011

Wonderful physician

Amazing doctor who treats the whole patient - cares tremendously, and is good at what he does...

March 17th, 2010

Had shoulder problems for almost 19 years, had been to several doctors and none were able to help me. Dr. H found the problem after a few visits. Made you feel comfortable, explained things easily, and was honest about what to expect. Surgery was what he said it was and he seemed like he really cared about you getting better. Very sincere. Have recommend Dr. H to several people.Thanks for everything DR. H. Only complaint is it sometimes takes a few weeks to get to see him. My first visit took over a month before I could get in.

March 22nd, 2017