A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Hepworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Hepworth, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Hepworth, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hepworth graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hepworth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom
- Mercy San Juan Hosp, Carmichael, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Claud Hepworth MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Randall C. Hepworth practice?
- Dr. Randall Hepworth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randall Hepworth practices Pediatrics near Folsom, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Folsom Pediatricians.