A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Hepworth, Pediatrician is Good. Dr. Hepworth has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Hepworth, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hepworth graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hepworth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital - Folsom
- Mercy San Juan Hosp, Carmichael, Ca
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hepworth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Randall Hepworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randall C. Hepworth practice?
Dr. Randall Hepworth practices Pediatrics near Folsom, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carmichael, CA.
See Folsom Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Randolph Hepworth, Dr. Randal Hepworth, Dr. Randell Hepworth, Dr. Randy Hepworth