A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Higashida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Higashida is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Higashida, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Higashida graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Higashida has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- University of California, San Francisco - Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall T Higashida MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Randall T. Higashida practice?
- Dr. Randall Higashida has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Higashida practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Radiologists.