Learn more about Dr. Randall Higashida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Higashida is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Higashida, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Higashida graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Higashida has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- University of California, San Francisco - Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Higashida accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randall T. Higashida practice?
Dr. Randall Higashida practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Radiologists.