Dr. Randall Hill MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Charleston, WV

December 27th, 2015
I blame nearly everything on my old OBGYN. We had problems conceiving for years. I continually asked for hormone testing, tubes checked, etc. Over and over again he said I didn't need any of these tests I have one child and have had many miscarriages so I don't have ANY problems with tubes or hormones. (why did I not get another Dr. Then)? Turns out I had thyroid problems, and both tubes were totally blocked with endo. I should of known when we checked my husband's sperm count he kept saying that was the problem however a fertility doctor that did the test said he was in the normal range. (why did I keep trusting my Dr.). I asked many times about pcos or endo. He always said no I just have heavier periods. So I went through 4 months of Clomid and IUI. All attempts failed. Lucily we were in the process of moving and I did not persue anymore Clomid ( come to find out that is horrible for endo). Well guess what a year later My pain went from severe once a month to extremely severe every day of the month. He literally ruined my life in my opinion, took all my chances of conceiving away and made my endo go crazy. Thankfully I found a specialist to help me start getting my life back. But why did I not do something before it was to late? We put way to much trust into these doctors. I wish I could go back and change everything but it is to late for that. I get so mad and sad when I think of all of it! He is in it for the money and for not like when you do not sure with him. Do not trust him.

October 26th, 2012
I absolutely love Dr. Hill!

October 24th, 2012
awesome

July 22nd, 2012
Great Doctor
I love him and peggy they are great I am currently pregnant and have a heart condition so i am seeing to high risk obs hill and one in morgantown i will be deilvering in morgantown but they treat me no different they are doing everything that can down to help get me ready. they are both wonderful and give great advice and really listen to what i have to say and are very understanding. I reconmend them to people who i know are high risk and pregnant

August 29th, 2011
Love him, if I would have had any other dr I wouldn't have physically been able to carry my daughter he did what other drs wouldn't now my daughter is 10mnths and healthy.

August 25th, 2011
Lois Taylor He' s the best Dr. Hill in his line of work to me !!!
Dr. Hill & Peggy are wonderful they took beyond excellent care of me and my Baby Gigi !!! I was a very hard case for them they never gave up and went the extra mile to make sure my baby and I where ok, they never once gave up on us. I strongly recomment him and his staff . He cares about his patients it isn't jus about the money, he loves doing his job, he is always up beat and happy. He came to check on me while I was getting testing done while his own son was having trouble now how's that for great bed side manners !!!

August 7th, 2011
Wonderful doctor! He delivered my second baby and I'm now pregnant with my third. All around good experience compared to the doctor I had with my first pregnancy! Would definitely recommend him to anyone....no complaints

June 14th, 2011
Great, caring Doctor! He spends time with each patient which may cause a longer wait time for others but it's well worth it! He cares about his patients well being and not just the money! Only thing I'd like to see change is the time it takes to get results back. Tests that should only take a week max seems to take longer every time. I know this isn't his fault entirely but maybe his office staff could be more aggressive with the lab to get them back and more considerate of the patients worries and concerns rather than getting agitated at them for requesting their results before their follow up appointment, especially us patients with issues!

September 28th, 2010
Very caring physician
Dr. Hill has been my doctor for over 10 years now. He delivered all 3 of my children. My youngest was delivered 2 months ago. My last pregnancy was a little complicated and he was there every step of the way taking care of any problem that I had. I don't know who the last person was to rate Dr. Hill but he divorced well of 6 years ago and during that time I never noticed any change in his charater. He is a wonderful, caring physician!

September 7th, 2010
forgotten one
I loved Dr Hill at first ...but i was unfortunately pregnant when he was going through a wife switch and was getting married when i was going to deliver which had me see another doctor on my way out of the hospital and then my csection came open due to the doctor removing my staples the day i left the hospital..only having them for three days.. i guess no one wanted to see me to have them out at an office later.. that was a horrible experience going back to the hospital thinking i was going to die.. maybe you wont have this happen but i will never go back to that office!

December 10th, 2009
BEST OB-GYN IN CHARLESTON
I have seen several ob-gyn's in charleston, WV. Dr. Hill LISTEN'S when you talk. He has now delivered 3 of my children and has recently done my hysterectomy. He is a wonderful person and treats you with the upmost of respect. EXCELLENT SURGEON He is the best of the best.