Dr. Randall Hines MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 2nd, 2016
He is a very great doctor who cares about his patients...
Dr.Hines is a great doctor,he gets right to the point on pen pointing the problem,and will do all he can to help u with the problem...He is the best I had to go to two different doctors first before coming to him he is the best thanks.. this will be a great journey...for me...

March 8th, 2016
Amazing Doctor! And an amazing team!!

April 14th, 2015
Dr. Hines made this difficult a little easier, by treating me like a person and not a number. I truly felt like he listened, cared and was extremely knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone...

March 9th, 2015
Wonderful team!

March 6th, 2015
Terrible experience
I have never been so judged, rejected, and hurt as I was at this place. They totally forgot the meaning of treating a human being just because one is different. All the comments about this practice are so encouraging, and he and his team might have the best training money can buy. Unfortunately, tolerance, understanding, and compassion are high standard values that all the money in this world cannot buy; those values are gifts from God for those who are spiritually prepared. I am happy for those new moms and I trusted this person and his team on this dream to become a happy mom as well, but everyone at this office made me feel the worst most unwelcome person there, just for being different... different, but definetely a better person, with strong values and respect for others (always, no matter who or what you are). I will never recommend anybody to be treated by this group of individuals who are not real and honest.

December 11th, 2014
We are forever grateful to Dr Hines and staff-could not be happier with his service.

May 14th, 2014
Dr. Hines
Dr. Hines and his staff are the reason I have two little boys. He is honest and an expert in infertility. I recommend him to every one I know that needs a fertility specialist.

April 11th, 2014
Dr. Hines and his staff are absolutely wonderful! They professionally and compassionately helped us figure out why we were having miscarriages and helped us finally start a family of our own. We are so thankful for them!

March 25th, 2014
Great Clinic
My wife and I had struggled with fertility for over 2 years including a miscarriage in 2012...Dr Hines and staff were very helpful and a pleasure to work with throughout our 6 month stay. When we finally got pregnant we both agreed it was bitter sweet. Ecstatic that we were pregnant but sad to leave their clinic. They became an integral part of our life during that time and we felt like it wasn't just a job for them but they really cared.

January 15th, 2014
Patient
After years of trying and letdowns, We saw Dr Hines and contributed To see him or a few months. We are now 7 weeks pregnant after successful Ivf. Loved his beside manner and Marty was great as well. The staff was So nice and polite to us. Loved it there!! Love them all!

January 6th, 2014
GREAT!
Dr. Hines, Marty and their team are AMAZING! I have NEVER dealt with a doctor that cares and is so nice like them! They made us feel so comfortable and now we are expecting! I def recommend!

November 14th, 2013
My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Hines and his staff. They made a difficult time easier to bear by flexibility with appointment times, quick responses, and the utmost courtesy and kindness. We are so thankful we were referred to Dr. Hines and would recommend him to any person struggling to conceive.