Dr. Randall Hines Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randall Hines?

July 26th, 2017

Seem to be Uncaring

My wait time was about 3 hrs. The nurse was very rude as well. I didn't find out her name until it was time for me to go. I don't believe I would recommend this facility to any one.

June 4th, 2017

Great Experience

After suffering two losses, we were referred to Dr. Hines. We have nothing but great things to say about him and his whole staff. We are now happily pregnant again and the furthest we have ever been. Everyone in the clinic is very reassuring and all our questions and concerns were answered quickly. I would recommend Dr. Hines to anyone.

May 22nd, 2017

BEST in Mississippi!

Can't say enough good things about Dr. Hines. Amazing bedside manner. Even better clinical skills and knowledge. As a patient of his you can trust that you are receiving the best care while trying to grow your family.

January 19th, 2017

Professional, Honest, Friendly, Compassionate

Dr. Hines, Marty, and his medical team are very professional and friendly. They are very supportive and compassionate toward your needs and concerns. They are quick to respond to your questions and are very informative. I would recommend my friends and family members to Dr. Hines if they ever have any infertility problems. This team is hard-working and want to achieve your goals just as much as you do!

November 2nd, 2016

He is a very great doctor who cares about his patients...

Dr.Hines is a great doctor,he gets right to the point on pen pointing the problem,and will do all he can to help u with the problem...He is the best I had to go to two different doctors first before coming to him he is the best thanks.. this will be a great journey...for me...

March 8th, 2016

Amazing Doctor! And an amazing team!!

April 14th, 2015

Dr. Hines made this difficult a little easier, by treating me like a person and not a number. I truly felt like he listened, cared and was extremely knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone...

March 9th, 2015

Wonderful team!

March 7th, 2015

Terrible experience

I have never been so judged, rejected, and hurt as I was at this place. They totally forgot the meaning of treating a human being just because one is different. All the comments about this practice are so encouraging, and he and his team might have the best training money can buy. Unfortunately, tolerance, understanding, and compassion are high standard values that all the money in this world cannot buy; those values are gifts from God for those who are spiritually prepared. I am happy for those new moms and I trusted this person and his team on this dream to become a happy mom as well, but everyone at this office made me feel the worst most unwelcome person there, just for being different... different, but definetely a better person, with strong values and respect for others (always, no matter who or what you are). I will never recommend anybody to be treated by this group of individuals who are not real and honest.

December 12th, 2014

We are forever grateful to Dr Hines and staff-could not be happier with his service.

May 14th, 2014

Dr. Hines

Dr. Hines and his staff are the reason I have two little boys. He is honest and an expert in infertility. I recommend him to every one I know that needs a fertility specialist .

April 11th, 2014

Dr. Hines and his staff are absolutely wonderful! They professionally and compassionately helped us figure out why we were having miscarriages and helped us finally start a family of our own. We are so thankful for them!