Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
 |  Disabled  |  show details
by Gregg Pyka on Mar 24th, 2014

After my first appointment I fired this Doctor, He refused to write a simple prescription. He is a little guy and maybe has a some mental problems with his arrogant authority by saying no to you. He should see a psychiatrist. He's not very smart so he just wants to send you off to specialist's. He has no business being a primary care physician because he has no wide spectrum of intelligence in the Medical world. He'll pull out his little computer and act as a telephone book sending you to someone who can do the job for him and than charge you anyway. He's a pathetic little do nothing thief !!!

|  Beware, this is a partnership  |  show details
by Rosie on Jan 23rd, 2014

Beware, This is a partnership of Doctors who will attempt to sell you a referral within their own group just to extract more money from you and the insurance companies. These Doctors receive kickbacks simply by referring within their own partnership which is physician owned. Even if the Doctor you are seeing can perform the request for you're visit they will still try and sell you a referral simply by refusing to do what you request. Never met an arrogant fraudulent business like this - Surprised the FBI hasn't busted them yet. I fired them and the next day visited a new Doctor with the same medical degrees 1/2 block away. He did everything I requested rather than attempting to blatantly extort money from me.

|  Wrong diagnosis with no apologies  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2012

I went to Dr. Hoffman with a facial rash. He spent a total of 5 minutes in the room with me, touched my skin 1 time, didn't ask me what I had taken for it or applied to it. Diagnosed me with Rosacea immediately, to which I asked a few more questions since Rosacea is a chronic condition. He only repeated the same diagnosis phrase again (very condescending) and gave me a prescription. The medicine made my condition extremely worse. Two days later I booked an appointment with a Dermatologist who confirmed it was definitely not Rosacea. Dr. Hoffman also charged me extra for my office visit (beyond the base office visit costs which I paid cash because I don't have insurance) which I would understand if I had taken up more of his time or he had done something during the exam that was extra. All together it cost me $350 for nothing with Dr. Hoffman.

|  Wrong Diagnosis - Costly  |  show details
by Anonymous on Mar 10th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

I went to see Dr. Hoffman about a rash on my face. He touched my skin 1 time and diagnosed me with Rosacea. He didn't ask me questions or listen ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
 |  Excellent Dr  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Hoffman for a few years now. I like Dr. Hoffman's style: He is friendly and willing to spend time with his patents. He offers alternatives that address the real problem as oppossed to just giving you a script that will only address the symtoms. I have never had a problem getting an appointment.

|  Dr Hoffman is Outstanding  |  show details
May 27th, 2011

I have always been impresses with this doctor. He is very sharp, up to date and takes his time.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Nov 28th, 2010

Dr Hoffman is always prompt but spends adequate time with each patient. He correctly diagnosed a torn meniscus and recommended a good orthapedic surgeon. He prescribed PT for a hip problem and referred me to an excellent Physical Therapist.

|  Great Doctor in West Colorado Springs  |  show details
by Mike Dalitz on Aug 12th, 2008

I've been seeing doctor Hoffman for 6 months and he has diagnosed my problems and offered me different solutions. He is very competent and understanding. I like him and he provides good service.