Dr. Randall Hoffman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Randall Hoffman?

Best Doctor in Woodland Park

Posted on January 26th, 2015

I started seeing Dr. Hoffman one year ago after leaving a doctor that that screwed up my diabetes and cost me thousands of dollars. Dr. Hoffman got me into an Endocronologist in a month and in 6 months had my medications correct for my diabetes. I appreciate a doctor that doesn't pretent to know it all and admits when a specialist is need. I have seen Dr. Hoffman for other issues and he has been a "No Nonsense Doctor." I have been please with him as my primary doctor and plan to keep him as my doctor,

Wrong diagnosis with no apologies

Posted on March 10th, 2012

I went to Dr. Hoffman with a facial rash. He spent a total of 5 minutes in the room with me, touched my skin 1 time, didn't ask me what I had taken for it or applied to it. Diagnosed me with Rosacea immediately, to which I asked a few more questions since Rosacea is a chronic condition. He only repeated the same diagnosis phrase again (very condescending) and gave me a prescription. The medicine made my condition extremely worse. Two days later I booked an appointment with a Dermatologist who confirmed it was definitely not Rosacea. Dr. Hoffman also charged me extra for my office visit (beyond the base office visit costs which I paid cash because I don't have insurance) which I would understand if I had taken up more of his time or he had done something during the exam that was extra. All together it cost me $350 for nothing with Dr. Hoffman.

Wrong Diagnosis - Costly

Posted on March 10th, 2012

I went to see Dr. Hoffman about a rash on my face. He touched my skin 1 time and diagnosed me with Rosacea. He didn't ask me questions or listen ...

Excellent Dr

Posted on October 10th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Hoffman for a few years now. I like Dr. Hoffman's style: He is friendly and willing to spend time with his patents. He offers alternatives that address the real problem as oppossed to just giving you a script that will only address the symtoms. I have never had a problem getting an appointment.

Dr Hoffman is Outstanding

Posted on May 27th, 2011

I have always been impresses with this doctor. He is very sharp, up to date and takes his time.

Great Doctor

Posted on November 28th, 2010

Dr Hoffman is always prompt but spends adequate time with each patient. He correctly diagnosed a torn meniscus and recommended a good orthapedic surgeon. He prescribed PT for a hip problem and referred me to an excellent Physical Therapist.

Great Doctor in West Colorado Springs

Posted on August 12th, 2008

I've been seeing doctor Hoffman for 6 months and he has diagnosed my problems and offered me different solutions. He is very competent and understanding. I like him and he provides good service.

Posted on January 9th, 2017