A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Horine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Horine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Horine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horine graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Horine has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Keith Horine MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Randall K. Horine practice?
- Dr. Randall Horine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Randall Horine practices Internal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists.