Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Randall Hughes
Dr. Randall Hughes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine and Hematology. Dr. Hughes is affiliated with Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital, Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas and Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Garland. Dr. Hughes has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Randall Hughes has the following 3 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Randall Hughes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Syed Rizvi
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi8
Dr. Aurelia Schmalstieg
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi7
Dr. Brett Moran
General Practice, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi22