Learn more about Dr. Randall Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Hughes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Hughes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hughes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hughes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randall S. Hughes practice?
Dr. Randall Hughes practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Hematologists, Dallas Oncologists, and Dallas Surgeons.