Learn more about Dr. Randall Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Hughes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Hughes, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hughes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Steven Hughes MD is a male Hematologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Randall S. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Randall Hughes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Randall Hughes practices Hematology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Hematologists.