A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Hughes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Hughes, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hughes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hughes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Randall S. Hughes practice?
Dr. Randall Hughes practices Hematology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Hematologists.