A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Randall Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Randall Hughes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hughes
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hughes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Randall Hughes, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hughes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Randall Steven Hughes MD is a male Hematologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Randall S. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Randall Hughes has 1 office location.
Dr. Randall Hughes practices Hematology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Hematologists.