Overall Review

3.3

August 31st, 2015
Very Thorough
Medications were needed so blood work was done. Dr. Huling, as always, was very thorough and gave me as much time as I needed.

August 26th, 2015
Very Caring
Dr. Huling is easy to talk with and seems to be very interested in our health. My wife Lee, and I always see him the same day so he has us together which is good since she never thinks I get the instructions right.

August 6th, 2015
Good Doctor
Dr. Huling does seem to be interested & listens to me. I think if he had a better staff he would get a 5 star rating. The receptionist are not necessarily rude, just no interaction. Start talking to each other while they are checking you in. Seems to be a big turnover in staff. A new nurse almost every time I go in. The one I had today was very abrupt & pays no attention to what I say to her. When I was going to hold the thermometer in my as I usually do, she grabbed it & said quit that, It is my job to do that. If Dr. Huling wasn't so good to listen I would not go back

May 7th, 2015
Cares for his patients. . .
I was going to Dr Huling for my follow-up visit after going to the hospital the previous week-end. Dr Huling took time with me to discuss recovery options and even had his nurse to call the next day to see how I was. I think if you just walk in, there will be a longer wait as they have to work you in. but generally, I only have to wait about 5-10 minutes past my appointment time. Front staff does seem to spend a lot of time chatting. .

November 7th, 2013
X-Patient
Staff is rude. Constantly loosing staff. Referral department is a joke. Normally a 1 plus hour wait after set appointment time. Doesn't know his patients. Facility is dirty and smells like it needs to be disinfected. Use to be a good place for care, but is now mainly catering to lower class, and is way over it's limit for patients.